𝟏𝟑.

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃, stuck in this haunting place. And although she hadn't been locked in a cell, she was still suffering.

Cora had been starving and refusing to drink from any human. Though the sweet scent of blood filled her nose every few days, she tried her hardest not to give in.
Her eyes were black and she was as stubborn as ever. But Cora was just a stubborn girl. She gets it from her mother.

The clacking of heels are heard from a distance and Cordelia's eyes darken when she inhales the thing she's been craving the most.

Blood.

Cordelia had been "gifted" a bedroom. Or that's what Caius had claimed. Apparently, she should be grateful for their hospitality.
"We could've thrown you in the dungeons, but we didn't," he had said. It's almost like they all forgot that this wasn't her choice and that she was forced to reside here.

The doors creak open, and Cordelia stops breathing, having sensed her mate only a few feet behind her. Not only that but her hunger was getting to her.
A young human girl lands on the ground, blood seeping from the bite mark on her neck.

"Drink." Jane orders, her face emotionless. Cora can't help but smirk to herself, knowing the pure anger the blonde will feel when she doesn't get a response. And of course, Cora was right.

Jane can feel the anger bubbling right beneath the surface, which is what happens every time she enters Cora's room. The vegetarian infuriates her. It makes her blood boil.

"You're pathetic, Cora. Drink the girl." Cordelia sighs, turning around and lifting a brow. She glances down at the girl, pretending to act unfazed when she sees the stream of red pooling onto the floor. Her eyes darken, and as she's about to take a step she clears her throat and turns back in the direction of the blonde girl.

"Clean up your mess, Jane. It's revolting." Cora sneers, turning on her heel and heading towards the only source of sunlight in the room. The young brunette wasn't amazing at keeping her thirst at bay, but she was better than most. The only reason that Cora attacked Bella was because of how good she smelt. Her blood was sweet, and prominent. She doesn't crave human blood under normal circumstances. Bella's was just... different?

"Stop being such an idiot! You're not going to die of hunger you're just torturing yourself. And for what? To get back at me for keeping you here?!" Jane shouts, her hands balled into fists.

Everyone else in the castle groans to themselves, as they've heard over a dozen arguments within Cora's short stay. Although it annoyed them, they loved drama and there was a lot of it.

The young brunette snaps her body around, her eyes narrowed. If blood was still circulating through her body her face would be bright red with anger.

"You are the most infuriating person. Are you fucking mad?" The only response she gets is a raised brow, so she continues her rant.
"I am being forced here against my will. You're being selfish and making me pay the price!" The blonde smirks to herself. She could almost feel Cora's anger herself. The fact that she makes people feel this way, it's like a drug to her. As the people she abuse start to cry and scream she can't help but smile. Getting high off of their rage, their pain.

Maybe I am a bit sadistic, She thinks.

She blinks, her ears suddenly working again as Cora screams at her.
"—You're such a psychopath! You know what's funny? As I was following behind Edward, about to leave this horrifying place, my first thought was you! The thought of being away from you pained me. But now that same thought sounds like
heaven—" A scream that isn't any of theirs echos through the room, Cora's eyes darting towards Jane's black heel that presses down on the human girls wrist.