ʜʏᴘᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴘᴛ 5

Warnings: language, self harm
Recommendations: dark mode
An: I was walking to my moms car, and the neighbors had a firecracker right infront of us and it went BOOM, and I jumped and ran.
Anyways happy late 4th of July😀

[ALSO, if your going through anything remember your not alone. And if this triggers you in any kind of way, please skip this imagine ]

Recap: Everyone's eyes were on me, and I felt as if I was going to throw up. I quickly got out of the hotub, running to the bathroom. I heard Vinnie call for me, but I didn't stop. I ran straight in, locking the door behind me. I wanted to unalive myself. I cried in my hands. I hit the wall, asking myself why me?, but then I thought about it. What was going through Vinnie's head? I left him there, and he was also in the recording. I was panicking and didn't even think about Vin. I know he's probably embarrassed, maybe even more than I am. I felt like such a shitty person. Vinnie doesn't deserve me. He deserves someone better. I'm a mess that keeps getting into problems, and can't control them...

- end of recap -

Y/n's pov

"What if I end it all?" I thought to myself. They don't need me here; they wouldn't even care if I was gone. But what about Vinnie? If I were to end it all, he'd be devastated. But would it put me at peace? I sobbed in my hands. The thought of hurting Vinnie made me feel sick. But the voices in my head said otherwise. I slightly lifted my head, looking over the counter. A razor. I don't remember the last time I self-harmed, but I remember feeling at ease, like the pain faded away...

Vinnie's pov

Y/n had run off, leaving me stranded. I got up to go after her, but was quickly stopped. "Bro, give her a minute." Barron suggested. I thought about it before nodding my head. Everyone's eyes were on me, which made me so embarrassed. But I couldn't worry about myself. That was y/n's first time. And a psycho has it on their phone to do whatever with it. She's been through so much already, and it seems as if things just keep getting worse. This house is so toxic, I should've never brought her here. I quickly shoved past Baron. Y/n needs me RN. "Bro, I told you to give her some fucking space," he shouted. "She's my fucking girlfriend. I would know if she needs me or not." I scoffed.

Y/n's pov

I held the razor in my hands, my hands trembling as I brought it to my wrist. I sliced at my wrist once more, letting my problems go bit by bit. The feeling made me feel at ease. It made me go into a peaceful mindset, even making me remember my vape. I sighed. "I wish I had that right about now." I continued to dice the pain away until I heard a knock at the door. "Y/n let me in, please!" the voice cried. It's Vinnie. I quickly threw the razor in the tub along with the blade. Standing up, I opened the door slightly. "H-hey y/n, how are you, babe?" He asked so purely. I opened the door some more, letting him in before locking it back. "I want to go home" was all I could make out. Vinnie instantly swept me in his embrace, holding me close. I just cried in his arms, hopelessly. "And we will, I promise," he assured, while rubbing my back. He then lifts me up, looking into my eyes. We stare at each other until his eyes drop to my arms. "Y/n-" he started, but I cut him off. "I-I'm sorry, I d-didn't want to," I stuttered, breaking down back in his arms. He held me, breaking down himself. "I'm sorry y/n, you didn't deserve this," he cried. "I should've never let Renata touch me. Maybe that would've prevented it all," he continued to sob. I grabbed his face, forcing him to look at me. "You told her not to touch you, and she continued." It was never your fault, Vin. " I assured him. He just held me tighter. "We're going to get out of here," he chuckled. I smiled, giving him a long, passionate kiss. "Hey! "You're getting your wet mascara on me," he joked. I just smiled at his words. He grabbed my tear stained face and looked me in the eyes. "I can't stand seeing you like this," he sighed. "We'll I try, but we're only human," I giggled. "C'mon, let's get out of here." He chuckled.

Bob says tbc :o

An: Part 6 might be the last chapter for this series's, because hype house only has one season with not much to go off of

An: Part 6 might be the last chapter for this series's, because hype house only has one season with not much to go off of.  BUT ANYWAYS, ilysm and I'll see you later🔅