𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The journey to Hastings was incredibly long and boring, and James' crazy driving certainly didn't improve it, however, they did manage to arrive all in one piece.

"Hastings isn't the biggest town out there, and it's packed with muggles," Hope explained to the two families as they drove into the town, "please do not mention magic in public!"

"All of the hotels were booked up," James added, "this is a popular muggle tourist spot, we only managed to rent a cottage for the weekend."

"A cottage sounds better than a hotel anyway," Sophia smiled.

"Exactly! We'll have a great time," Lily replied. "The only problem is, there's only four bedrooms. James and I will have one, as will Hope and Lyall, the other two are for you all to decide on."

"The girls can go together," Lyall said quickly, locking eyes with Harry and raising his eyebrows at him.

Harry gulped, and nodded.

"Sounds good," Lottie said. She had wanted to stay with Harry, however, she quite liked Sophia, so sharing a room with her was not a problem in the slightest.

"Brilliant! Now I have to find the cottage, it should be just up here...oh! There it is!" James spoke his thoughts aloud, and everyone was forced to listen for the remainder of the four hour of the journey.

A few minutes later, Charlotte stepped out of the car and walked up the pathway of the cottage. Just from looking at the view from outside, Charlotte knew that this was one of the most beautiful buildings she had ever seen, let alone stayed in. Ivy wrapped around the sides of the cottage like the home was receiving a huge hug, the house was so tall, perhaps three or four stories high! The bricks were layered with white paint, but the front door was a dark green colour, and Charlotte couldn't help but think of the Slytherins. Surrounding the house was multiple old oak trees that stood firmly in the ground, they kept the sunny front garden shaded nicely, it was ever so pretty.

"This looks like a pretty reading spot," Sophia said in awe as she looked around. "In fact, this whole cottage looks like something out of a fairy-tale! It's gorgeous!"

"Agreed," Lily added. "The perfect place to take a picnic and a book!"

Harry rolled his eyes, "you guys are boring! Did you see the aquarium on the way here? Or what about castle? Or the little train that went up the hill! I saw rides down at the beach...and the tiny train that went around the whole place? Hastings looks so cool!"