Chapter 2: A leashurely walk.

Start from the beginning

You lead Papyrus out of the human district and when you were out of it, you quickly dropped the leash. "I'm so sorry Papyrus, I had to improvise" You hoped Papyrus would accept your apology, you had basically done something without him consenting to it fully. "Sorry about what? I quite enjoyed being your little pumpkin spice" Papyrus did not just say that? Did I hear wrong? His smirk would suggest otherwise. "Papyrus! D-d-dont say it like t-that!" You stuttered as your cheeks grew hot, you could see his soul whirling with amusement. Ugh he's turning into Sans if he keeps this up.... Not the sweet bean...

"You are too adorable" Papyrus teased as he went to grab you in a hug, lifting you up from the ground. "I am not, I could bust your lanky kneecaps if I so desired" You retorted and Papyrus chuckled at your façade to be tough, you couldn't harm him, he knew you were too soft. "You can put me down now, we need to get to the mansion before it gets too late in the night" But Papyrus didn't let you go, instead he carried you in a bridal style... in public... where people saw you. "Papyrus! I can walk by myself!" You demanded but he didn't heed your words, not one bit as he kept carrying you through the streets. "It's faster this way buttercup, nyehehe!" He did not just call you that! You were beyond embarrassed.

Papyrus however quite liked having you in his arms... not that you needed to know that... yet.

🔶-----------------------------------------------------------🔷

You and Papyrus got back to the mansion before it got too late, Papyrus had finally let you down on the floor inside the mansion and luckily no one saw you get carried, except for the townsfolk. You quickly made your way to Sans's office with Papyrus following close behind you. Gently knocking on the double office doors you wait for permission to enter, you heard a muffled 'come in' so you swiftly opened the double door and you stepped inside.

"Ah sweetheart, you're back, how'd it go?" Sans said playfully while sitting behind his desk, full with paperwork but you simply ignored the use of that nickname. "Got something that might lead me to their hideout" You went straight to the point as Sans put some important looking papers down, such a busy bee he is, Papyrus had stood next to you as you spoke with his brother. "Ya did? Whatcha got?" Sans curiously asked as he motioned for you to take a seat and you took a seat on the sofa, Papyrus again sitting next to you. "Found the guy who kidnapped Frisk, got his phone number, he might lead us to the hideout if we play our cards right" You could see Sans thinking about all the possibilities he could use the phone number you had acquired but you were gunning for the 'kidnap the kidnapper' and maybe he would break and tell you the location of the hideout. "I see yer plannin' somethin' there sweetheart, mind lettin' us in on the plan?" Seems like Sans saw you scheming too, he had a sharp eye after all.

"Well he's for sure running an illegal black market, selling monsters as 'pets' assuming I gauged his reaction correctly" You began, what the group wanted with Frisk was beginning to look more nefarious and dangerous. Sans and Papyrus listened to you intently, they looked furious even their souls buzzed in slight anger. "I believe he saw me as a potential customer but I think he has a slight interest in me in a different way" Both of their souls shifted from slight anger to an intense emotion of annoyance, you didn't know what you did to cause such change but it didn't make you feel good. Whenever you find Frisk and bring them home, you're out of here. "Uh huh, so you plannin' on seducin' him til he gives you his secrets?" You just deadpanned, maybe you were wrong about that sharp eye of his. "Uh no? I was thinking more of the lines of luring him on a 'date' and if it so happens to be near one of your territories and something unfortunate happened, well that wouldn't be too good for him" You clarified and Sans's soul suddenly stopped emitting anything, was he ok? His cheek turned a slight blue colour. "Ah... that's uh... seems like the better plan" Sans's soul lit up in embarrassment and you were gonna take full advantage of that.