Sasuke's Twin

I don't own Naruto

-//////////////////////////////////-

[> Itachi's P.O.V

"Nii-san!" My little sister said happily as I walked into her room. Her black hair whirled around her small frame. Her onyx black eyes filled with happiness to see me come back from a mission with Kisame.

"Hey, Saya." I said as she ran up to me and hugged my waist. I sighed softly as I wrapped my arms around her. I noticed she flinched when I touched her back.

"Saya...what happened?" I knelt in front of her and set my hands on her shoulders. She cast her one visible eye down to the floor. Her hands were clenched into fists.

"I was training with Deidara-Sensei and Pein-Sensei." I grit my teeth. Those two were getting too absorbed in pushing her to her limit...

"I got the Sharingan, Nii-san." She smiled at me. I sighed and stood. "Come. Lets get you something to eat." She took my hand and I led her out into the Akatsuki bases hallway.

"Hey, squirt." Kisame said, ruffling her hair. "Ki-san!" She pouted. We both chuckled at her and he made eye contact and I nodded. Kisame may be an ass, but when it comes to Saya, he melts like butter. We both wanted to get her out when we got the chance. She was too young and too naive for the Akatsuki. It's only a matter of time before Pein realizes that she's no use to us and our plans.

"Does Tobi see Saya!?" Tobi squealed. I mentally groaned. Tobi was another Akatsuki member that was attached to Saya as well. He was too stupid to see what Pein was doing to her.

"Tobi!" She smiled and he hugged her, ripping her hand from mine. "Tobi's been a good boy!" Tobi chirped. Saya giggled and petted his head.

"Tobi." I said emotionlessly. Tobi looked at me and slowly started putting Saya on her feet. "She needs to eat." I said, taking he hand again.

"Bye, Tobi!" She waved and he held his hands and swayed back and forth like a moron. "Bye, Saya. Tobi wuv's you." She giggled as I turned down another hallway, Kisame following.

We brought her the kitchen and set her in a chair but she was already in the kitchen looking for food. Kisame set his chakra sword against the wall.

"How do you plan on doing this?" I sighed. "Erase her memories. She knows too much about us and our location. If one of our enemies get to her, they'll torture her for information. I'll resurface her memories of Sasuke and that day." Kisame winced and glanced at her.

"Where will you leave her?" I touched my headband. "At home."

***********************************

"Where are we going, Nii-san, Ki-san?" Saya asked as we walked down a dirt path. "On a trip." I told her, holding her hand as Kisame held her other hand. Her eyes widened up at me.

"A birthday trip?" I nodded. "Yes." I said coming to a stop. I knelt down and took her frail gloved hands in mine. I looked into her onyx black eyes.

"Happy 12th birthday, Saya." I activated my Sharingan to Geass. "Forgive me, Saya." I said as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and collapsed into me. I held her and took off my cloak. I wrapped it around her and picked her up. I looked at Kisame and he nodded.

We both took off in a run towards Konoha. If I would leave her anywhere, it'd be there. I may be a missing-nin from my home village, but I still trusted them to look after her and Sasuke.

We arrived and jumped over the walls. When our feet touched the ground, we kept running. It was nearly dawn and people were beginning to awaken. I could only think of one place I could leave her. The meadow with the stream. It was her favorite place to go and I know Sasuke visits it on their birthday. For the good memories he had left of her.