❥009

❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥ ✧ ❥

as soon as mavis reached the bonus room, she noticed she was the last one in the group to arrive. she greeted everyone and took her usual seat next to matt.

"hey mavis, do you wanna play mario kart?" matt asked her, earning loud scoffs from the rest of the group.

"what about the rest of us?" briar complained, earning a small eye roll from matt.

"mario kart has always been our thing, you guys usually never wanna play with us." matt chuckled at her sudden interest.

"yeah, cause you guys literally scream at each other when it's solos, and when it's teams you two just fucking beat everyone and rub it in our faces for the entire night." nick reminded him, which made the two of them turn to each other and burst out laughing.

"can't help it if we're the best team." mavis held her hand out for matt to dap up.

"fuck yeah." he immediately grabbed her hand.

"you guys are so fucking cringe." chris said, clearly unimpressed by their bond.

"don't be jealous chris, it's alright, you can have some mavis time later." eddie cackled, which made chris' face scrunch up in disgust.

"i'd rather her just leave my house." he replied, grabbing a pillow to hit eddie over the head with.

"wow, so defensive." briar shot nick a knowing smirk, which made both mavis and chris extremely disgusted, and extremely angry.

"god you guys, can you just stop being weird? you're actually making me sick to my fucking stomach." said mavis.

"no one would ever like mavis anyway. she's such a fucking loser." chris laughed, causing mavis to shoot him a deadly glare.

"i don't know, i think james might." matt smirked, holding up mavis' phone which had a new text message from the boy from chemistry on it.

"matt!" she lunged forward, pulling the phone out of his hold.

"wait... james like the james on the lacrosse team?" nick asked, a little confused.

mavis blushed slightly, turning her face away from the others and covering it with her hands, sinking down into the side of matt's body.

"oh, you think he's hot don't you?" briar cheered, standing up and jumping around.

"who would've thought mavis is into lacrosse guys?" eddie laughed at the girl's embarrassed state. she turned over to matt, scolding him for bringing up the text in front of everyone.

chris was sitting on the couch across from mavis and matt with his arms crossed, and while no one was paying attention to him, if they were, they would have seen he was very clearly far from happy.

"what did he say anyway? shit about your project i'm assuming?" chris finally spoke up.

"he just asked her to facetime." matt said before mavis could answer herself.

"CALL HIM NOW MAVIS!" briar screamed, making eddie and matt cover their ears, while chris watched unimpressed and nick started getting just as excited as briar.