Candy pop x Reader

A/N I do not own candy pop! enjoi~

Why he doesn't kill you

you felt yourself getting tired. you turned off your computer and jumped into bed.

"3 am....not bad"

you wrapped yourself in your colorful comforter and drifted off too sleep.

~Le dream mode~

"come little children, ill take thee away"

a pair of beautiful, menacing, entrancing purple eyes stared down at you

"into a land of enchantment"

you couldn't help but stare into them. as much as you wanted to run, scream or look away, you couldn't.

"[name]"

~exit Le dream mode~

you shot straight out of bed.

"how did it know my name..."

the clock read 3:15. you froze when you heard a voice softly singing the same song from your dream. "come little children the times come to platy" you checked around your room and found nothing.

the window slowly squeaked open. you cautiously walked up to it, that voice still singing.. a pair of beautiful, menacing, entrancing eyes stared at you through the woods that lined the back yard of the house. as soon as you locked eyes with it. it turned to run.

"fuck" you sighed to yourself.

you grabbed your boots and coat quickly put them on and darted out of the house and into the woods.

you ran as fast as you could to catch up to those eyes. the voice still singing that song."here in my garden of shadows" it started out quiet but now it just got louder and louder and louder until SMACK!

you fell right on your ass.

the singing stopped.

you looked up and saw those purple eyes glaring down at you

"wh-what are you?"

the creature in front of you was unlike anything you have ever seen. light gray skin, eccentric blue hair, pointed ears, jester outfit and it was very very tall.

"my name is candy pop and I have lured you here to die my beautiful pet"

he gracefully bowed.

you blushed and panicked at the same time. you jumped to your feet and ran.

candy pop wasn't about to let you go so easily. he followed close behind.

you eventually came out of the woods through a neighborhood. you jumped over fences and across roads but he was still on your heels.

you saw a car speeding through the still neighborhood. you quickly ran across thinking it would put some distance between you and this killer jester.

you glanced back quickly and noticed that candy pop hasn't stopped for the car and it hasn't slowed at all

you shouted as loud as you could to him.

"it won't stop for you!!"

he didn't care. he stopped right in the middle of the road. his eyes never leaving you.

"shit!!"

you quickly ran back towards candy pop and shoved him out of the way just in time. luckily you weren't road kill as well. you laid on top of candy pop, waiting to die.

he just continued to stare at you.

he slowly moved you off and stood up.

"thank you" he grabbed your hand and kissed it.

you blushed and was about to ask him what the heck was his problem but before you were able to utter a single word he took off running back into the woods.

"what a fucking night"