Chapter 4 - Boom. An Incident Had Happened.

"The Flynn Merchant Guild's leader is dead. The second son ran away."

It was only two sentences.

— Let's send someone right away.

***

The Capital, Huiss City

(E/N: I'm not sure about the city's spelling but I choose 'Huiss City out of all the MKTL)

It hasn't been a long since they heard the news about Puzzle City's victory, but the atmosphere that currently covered the capital was nothing but gloomy, unlike its blue sky.

"The smoke is no longer visible."

"...Was the Duke of Orsena's residence really on fire?"

"Yes. Charles from next door said he saw it."

"What the heck is this?!"

The man stopped what he was saying and quickly shut his mouth.

*Chuck, chuck, chuck.

About 10 well-armed soldiers were passing by consecutively.

The soldiers were moving quickly throughout the capital.

In addition, one of the knights riding a horse went somewhere at a high speed.

"Hey."

The person who closed his mouth asked in a very small voice.

"The Duke- no, The Royal Palace......"

"....."

"Didn't you hear that loud noise? It sounded like something was falling apart."

".... I don't know what it was either."

The eyes of those who said they didn't know, trembled.

The Duke of Orsena's residence was located in a concentrated area of aristocratic mansions. The Royal Palace was the same. Neither of those places was close to where they lived.

She just heard about what happened.

"I'm going to close my shop today."

Her friend quickly put the things he had put on the stand into the store. Trying to help, her eyes wide when she saw someone approaching in a hurry. The same was true of the store owner who was clearing the stand.

"Oh! You're the..."

"Mister, do you have any medicine left?"

"Uh- What?"

"If possible, please send everything you have in stock to our mansion!"

Several eyes focused on the young man. It was the store owner and the female drug dealer.

"No, wait a minute."

The young man who spoke quickly came from one of the aristocratic mansions, the storeowner hurriedly uttered his words. His voice contained caution.

"What's happening to the capital now?"

"That..."

In addition, his purchase of medicinal herbs in large quantities certainly meant that something had happened.

Because the young man served a Countess' family.

"The Duke of Orsena's residence was on fire and had burned down."

"What?"

"And, uh--"

He looked around and found that there weren't any soldiers nearby. He then opened his mouth.