•°𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4°•

♡♤ ♤♡

"𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯'𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?

"𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯'𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?...𝔥𝔬𝔴 𝔠𝔲𝔱𝔢."
.
.
.

NO ONE'S POV:

Belch was washing the dishes from that amazing breakfast. His blood was boiling, he was upset at how Y/n talked to them in that type of matter. He made her favorite breakfast and she throws it at them, brat, he thought. He was washing the dishes roughly, when suddenly he felt a warm substance cover his hands. He looked down. He broke the plate he was washing. The water was now red due to his blood. The soap caused it to sting a bit but Belch was too caught up in his thoughts to care. He sighed and felt someone grab his shoulder.

"It's okay Belch, she just needs time to adjust." Victor spoke in a calm manner.

Victor has always been the calmest out of all of them. He understands emotions more and knows how to handle situations better when they're intense.

"No it isn't, she acted like a brat. We saved her from that asshole she called a dad." Patrick stood up crossing his arms.

Belch glanced at Henry to see him sitting down at the table with a cancer stick in between his lips. He looked blank, he was probably thinking about what just happened. They all loved Y/n very much, a little too much. They would do anything for Y/n and they wish that she saw that. They killed her dad for her, they all knew he was a horrible father to her. That's why they don't understand why she's so upset by his death.

"Guys, think about it. He was her only family. Even though he treated her horribly he was the only person she thought she had. She needs to get used to us." Victor spoke as he took a sip of coffee.

"He's right guys, our baby just needs to adjust. But it shouldn't take long." Patrick broke the silence.

Belch nodded understanding where Victor was coming from. Henry was still quiet.

"Should we check up on her?" Belch asked but was cautious about it. Maybe she needs space.

"I think that'll be a good idea. Victor you, you're good at this type of thing." Patrick pointed to Victor causing him to sigh.

He walked out the kitchen.

Y/N POV:

I was in the bathroom that was connected to the room. I looked at my reflection to see my eyes bloodshot red. Looking down I saw my wrists oozing out with blod. I dabeed onto my newly fresh cuts with toliet paper, trying to stop the bleeding. I heard a knock to the bedroom door, causing me to freeze.

"Y/n, can I come in?" Victors voice made me panic.

I dropped the paper pin that I used to cut myself. It hit the floor, creating a loud 'clank' sound to form.

"N-no." My voice was shaky.

"Are you okay?" Victor sounded genuinely concern making my heart melt a bit.

What the fuck? I shouldn't be delighted by his presence.

"I-m fine, im just using the bathroom." I yelled a bit louder for him to hear me.

"Oh okay." I heard Victors footsteps leave my front door Causing me to let out a shaky breath.

I noticed the bleeding had stopped, I cleaned the mess and threw away the tissues in the trash. Entering the bedroom, I realized that I've been wearing the same clothes since I've kidnapped me. Going into the closet, I saw a bunch of clothes. I looked at them to see that they were my exact size. Creepy..how do they know my size?  I decided to wear a dark red long sleeve and black sweats. I went to the bed and layed down. Looking to my to my side, I  saw a nightstand with a TV remote on top of it. I grabbed the TV remote and began to watch American Horror Story. The show was one of my favorites, whenever I watch it I get lost in it. My eyelids began to feel heavy, I tried to stop the urge to close my eyes and sleep but I failed. Next thing I knew I was off to dream land.
.
.
.
I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the door. I jumped due to it catching me by surprise. I groaned but eventually got up. I put my hair up, I did a shitty job tho  cause little hairs stuck out. But who gives a shit. I opened the door to see Patrick.

"Yes?" I spoke softly as I looked into his eyes.

"Its time to eat dinner." He spoke to me and held eye contact.

I felt nervous under his gaze, he had a bad staring problem, now that I think about it. All the guys do. I looked down to avoid his gaze but his hand lifted my chin up. Now that I looked at him closely he wasn't bad looking. His eyes were beautiful though, they were greenish-gray.

"Look at me when im talking to you princess." He spoke softy causing my legs to feel like jelly.

The fuck is up with these nicknames? And why do I feel like this? I shook my head causing Patrick to frown down at me.

Also, I just noticed how fucking talk he is.

"I'm not hungry."

Patrick's once gentle looking eyes turned into slits.

"I wasn't asking Y/n." His voice was demanding.

I tried to close the door on him but his foot stopped it from closing. My eyes widened knowing that I fucked up. Patrick stood before me causing me to gulp. I backed up trying to make distance between us both. Patrick tried grabbing onto my shoulders to pull me to towards him but I pushed him instead. This dude was like lightning though because he closes the door to lock it and pushed me onto the bed causing me to let out a scream. He hovered over me, I began thrashing against him.

"GET OFF ME PATRICK!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I heard 3 pairs of footsteps running to the room causing fear to run through my veins.

Patrick held onto my wrists making me let out a loud cry. Tears were now forming in my eyes. Patrick stopped what he was doing and looked at me confused. He looked at my covered up wrists due to me wearing a long sleeves and me back and forth. Oh my fuck.

"Y/n let me see you're wrists." Patrick's sounded threatening.

I shook my head no.

"Fine, be that way." He sighed.

He tried pulling my sleeves down but I ended up slapping him...hard.
.
.
.