Chapter Two- Equestria Girls / MLP

Hope you enjoy.
WARNING- MAY BE SAD AT SOME PARTS
___________________________________

"ѕнυт υρ αи∂ ∂σи'т мσνє." Rarity's dad slammed her door shut. Rarity jumped a mile. She struggled to stay awake. Her eyes stinging her.

"fαтнєя, ¢αℓм ∂σωи. ι υи∂єяѕтαи∂ тσ иσт ѕρєαк." No. She didn't speak, but she wanted to scream. Her dad walked up to her.

"уσυ ∂σ киσω тнαт уσυя ραяєитѕ αяє gσиє? ι αм ιи ¢нαяgє. αи∂ уσυ ωιℓℓ нανє ¢σиѕєqυєи¢єѕ єνєяу тιмє уσυ тαℓк вα¢к σя ∂ιѕяєѕρє¢т мє." Rarity nods crying. He slaps her on the face leaving a bruised mark. He slams her door shut. That was that.

|| Rarity's POV ||
That's what happened the other night at my house.
My four best friends think I own a house in a beautiful part of Equestria... But I don't.
I live in a neighbor hood that was un safe for even myself. I just always tell them that they simply can't come over. They actually believe that nothing's wrong. I had so much pressure on me, especially how Sunset Shimmer just asked me for a dress to attend Fluttershy's birthday. I take a turn left and walk down the hallway. I look around to make sure no one followed me. I open up a small door and go inside.
Ashley was on the other side waiting for me.
She smirked.
While she adored her payback, I sighed.

"I haven't got all day you know." I closed my eyes. "I'm ready."
Ashley nodded and sat down across from Rarity.

"I'll take all your fabric from you for a start.
I'll use it for my line.
No wonder everyone hates you and only you.
You are just so worthless. I don't even know, you shouldn't even be here right now.
Your friends would be SOO much better without you.
If you want to end your suffering. go ahead. We won't miss you. We'll just miss picking on you." She laughs hard. I on the other hand, am trying to hold back the tears. I bite my lip so hard it could start to bleed at any minute.

"Here's a new blade," she smiles but It turns out to be a laugh. She hands me the blade. I feel so tempted, but I don't dig it into my skin because I know my friends don't think of me stupid. I was going to throw it out after school so no one would randomly find it in a trash can at school. I stuff into my back pocket.
I leave the small room and make my way down the stairs. Just then, I slip on something that was spilled and l go crashing into the janitors bucket. Water splashes all over me, uncovering the bruise my 'father' gave me the other night. Everyone laughs. I get up and smile sarcastically. Then the bell rings.

|| Rainbow Dash POV ||
When I see Rarity covered with water I burst out into laughter.

"Are yo- you oka -okay?" I stutter as I continue laughing. Rarity makes a face.

"Fine darling, just, okay." Rarity reaches her hand to her back pocket where the blade is and pushes it down deeper into the pocket. Pinkie Pie comes up from behind Rarity.

|| Pinkie's, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbowdash POV ||

"Rarity, there you are." I looked worried and a little sad.

"My dear, Pinkie," Rarity puts a hand on my shoulder. "What ever is the matter?"

"You missed lunch."

"We were all wondering where in the hay you were." Applejack walks up from behind Rainbowdash, who was still laughing. Applejack gave her a stare. Rarity laughs.

"I did.. didn't i?" Rarity started to sweat. RainbowDash raises an eyebrow.

"Rarity...? Are you... sweating?" She asked surprised. Rarity shook her head no. She was about to speak when the bell rang.

"Well I have plenty work to be done for Fluttershy's birthday. I will se you all later." Rarity walks away putting her hand over her face.

"Oh my goodness," FlutterShy looks down sad. "She doesn't have to feel pressured." Applejack nodded.

"It ain't about the dresses. It's about your there birthday party." The four girls nodded in agreement.
|| Rarity's POV ||
Once I lose sight of my friends, I start to run towards the door. I didn't want them following me to my house. They've never been there before. Never. Rarity was going to make a run for it, but she bumped into someone and they yelled at her saying awful things. Rarity let them, for she was use to it. Because of this person yelling at her, she decided to keep the blade a little longer. The sweet blade that was calling to her at the very moment. Even though she was getting yelled at, she started to run again. She wanted to just go home and stay in bed the rest of the night. Little did she know, she was being followed by a curious Rainbowdash. If it was a girl to care about her friends, it would be no other than Rainbow dash.
The element of loyalty.
She followed Rarity as she made her way into town. She stopped running when she got farther away from the school. Slowly, she walked back to her house. The smell of smoke filled the air. She took almost three hour showers when she leaves for school to get a lot of the smell out. One time she took an hour shower and sprayed her favorite scent on her over and over and over again. A lot of people would ask her why, including her friends.

She entered her house as she sighed. Her step father was sitting at the counter. He rolled his eyes at her. She did as well.
"Did you not eat this morning?" He got up walking over to me. I nodded.

"DON'T LIE! You wasted my food that I let you have! From now on, you BUY YOUR OWN!" He slapped her once or twice during the sentence. Leaving more bruises. He stomps upstairs. I start to cry as I walk to the counter. I grab my book bag and open it up, reminding me about the blade Ashley, had given me. I reached into my pocket and grabbed it. I shook a couple of times in fear. Questions bounced in my head.
'Will cutting make it better?'
'I think so'
|| Rainbow Dash POV ||
I enter her neighbor hood. As I do, I could smell the smoke and so much more.
I covered my nose for a moment. I saw Rarity go into the fourth house down the line of houses. But why in Equestria did she live here? I approached her house and gave three knocks on the door. It took a while for her to answer it, but she did. Rarity opened the door. I gasped at the sight of my friend who usually cared for how she looked.
Her bathrobe was tied tight around her with red stains coming through the fabric.
A tissue was stuck up her nose from her fathers hits. Her nose was bleeding like crazy.
Her hair was in tons of nots. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. And then she slammed the door and screamed and cried. I just stood there.
To be honest, I was about to cry.
I never saw Rarity like this in my whole entire life.
I took my jacket off and knocked again. She opened the door.
"What are you doing here?" She grabbed a tissue and wiped her tears. She was trying to act like everything was okay. I shook my head and welcomed myself in.

"Rarity, it's okay to cry." I greeted her with a hug. "But why? Are you not feeling good. What happened to you?" I pull away holding the tears back. I felt sad for my friend. I never knew Rarity would be like this in a million years.
"My nose started bleeding, and I put on my bathrobe. I'm crying because of something I heard on the radio, and I'm kind of mad I had to come here after school." She laughed. I raised an eyebrow. Like an idiot, I believed her.

"This is isn't your house?"

"It's were i make dresses." I smiled.
"Okay, so where are the dresses?" I ask putting my book bag down.
"NO YOU CAN'T STAY HERE... Because.. I'm leaving to go buy some fabric. RIGHT NOW!" Rarity picked up my book bag.
"You haven't started on them?" I exclaimed. Rarity rolled her eyes leading her out of the house that smelled like smoke.
"Don't be ridiculous, darling. There at my house." I close the door and sigh.

'Rarity... That was close.'