Chapter 13

I woke up at 4 in the morning and decided to go food shopping. Luckily it was a rainy day so the sun wasn't out. I also bought the girl a couple of feminine products and some change of clothes. I returned home and started preparing breakfast. I made pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I already had my breakfast so I can control myself when I'm around her. I've never craved blood from a human like this. I heard some noises coming from the guest room. She seems to have woken up from a nightmare. I hear her footsteps coming out of the room and coming downstairs. Based on the look on her face when she saw me, I could see fear in her eyes. She must still be afraid of me.

"I'm not going to hurt you," I assure her. "I made you breakfast." I pointed out.

"You did?" I gave her a nod. She glared at me for some reason. I'm sensing a stupid question right now. "How do I know you aren't trying to contaminate me?" I sigh and grab a piece of bacon and eat it in front of her.

"If I wanted to kill you, I would have done it by now." I rolled my eyes at her. She seated herself at the dining room table and I put her plate on the table.

"Thank you." She said, All I did was roll my eyes. "Are you going to eat something?" She asked.

"I already had breakfast." Just not human food.

"Wait!" She looked down and rushed her hands all over her body. "Where are my clothes?!" She realizes now that she's wearing different clothes the whole time? Ughh, humans.

"I changed you while you were sleeping." I shrugged.

"What! Why did you do that?!" She shouted at me angrily.

"Your clothes had blood on them. Not really the first time I saw a girl in bra and panties." I saw her whole face turn tan. I just rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm a big girl you know. You could have woken me up." She rolled her eyes at me. I just shrug with no care in the world. While she was eating breakfast, I got a call from Cilas. I handed her the stuff I bought for her. She looked inside the bag and had a warm smile on her face.

"Umm...thank you." She rubs her neck agitated. I walked away so I could answer the call.

"Hey."

"Where are you, Leon?" Shit! I never went back to the castle.

"I'm at my mansion."

"Oh okay. I need you to come back at 6:30 pm."

"Okay. See you this evening.

I went back upstairs to ask the girl a few questions. I opened the door and entered the guest room she was in. I accidentally made her flinch.

"Oh, h-hi... W-what are you doing here?" She asked. I noticed she was standing there with only a towel on. Probably should've knocked on the door.

"Get dressed, human."

"This 'human' has a name and it's Scarlet." She air quoted.

"Okay 'Scarlet' I need to ask you a few questions."

"Um, okay? Can you leave so I can change?" I nodded and closed the door. I stood in the hallway for about 10 minutes. Scarlet cracked the door open. I gave her a puzzled look. "Ummm, hey, can I borrow one of your shirts?"

"Ummm...sure?" I went back to my room and took another shirt out of my closet, went back to the guest room, and gave it to her.

"Thank you." She shuts the door to finish dressing. Why do girls take so fucking long to change? "You can come in now." She was sitting on the bed with her arms crossed. Not going to lie, she kinda does look good with my shirt on. Let's get serious about this.