023 | Monster Like You

Leo gives me a sharp nod

Leo gives me a sharp nod. "He is our youngest and still not used to the area yet. He's just started going out himself." He explained.

I knew what he was out for.

"Okay, whatever. He was on my land and I'm here to give you him back. Listen, about joining back again... I'm sorry but I can't. I can't do that to the boys, they are my family now. I think it's only fair if we go our separate ways now." I sighed. I looked at the time on the clock behind Leo. I just wanted to go back home.

Leo's face fell into a frown. "Oh. Everyone was so excited to meet you again. What possibly made you change your mind?"

"Change my mind? I was never agreeing to anything. I've decided to do what's best and forget about everything. Now you've got your boy back, I need to go back to mine. Goodbye Leo."

I took steps back to see him still staring at me. As I left the surrounding area, I walked back into the woods, hearing him call out, "I forgot all about your dad's letter being in my library. Thank's for the reminder."

I stopped, trying my best to continue walking but my wolf had other plans wanting to fight the bastard.

I turned around to see him a few feet in front of me. The wind was making his hair crazy as he stood with a smirk.

"I'm sorry you had to find out like that, Namjoon. I'm truly sorry that your parents were monsters. They ruined the pack, your mother ruined everything. And now, once the pack knows that you gained the flames, it'll be game over for you, just like your father."

I made my hands into fists as I stood my ground. No way was some worthless boy pretending to be their alpha, threaten me like that.

"Don't be stupid, Leo. They died in a fire, it was an accident. Everyone knows that." I lied, trying my best for him to back off.

"You can't pretend you don't know anything Namjoon, we discussed this many times. That letter you left on the table reminded me of how much you are like your late dad. The spitting image of how you work with your pack. My dad saved the pack from the monster. Do you want to know what my favourite memory of that night was?" He chuckled.

"Hearing the constant screams of your mother while she burned to death."

I ran forward as I tackled him onto the ground, "Don't you talk about her like that. She treated you like her own!" I shouted out in pain.

"I lost interest in your family after my dad told me everything about you. Your title should have been abolished a long time ago as soon as your dad mated that witch!" Leo screamed.

I kept punching him, not caring where I was hitting him. Blood splattered all over the ground as I heard people coming from behind, pulling me off him.

"Not big enough to fight back?" I laughed, "Pathetic."

I looked around to see his pack growl towards me as Leo stood up, wiping the remaining blood away from his nose.

"I suggest you get the fuck out of my land before I get my men to attack. I'll give you a ten-second head start." He spat before walking off back into the packhouse.

~

Double update! :)