In hospital
"How is he doctor..." Asked Ziyi.

"Don't worry....he is fine......" Said the doctor.

"But the blood....." Said Ziyi.

"Ohh...that must be because of some strong Alpha's phermones....did he came in contact with a alpha...." Asked doctor.

"Yes a dominant alpha..." Said Ziyi.

"Yeah....that is why....he spill out blood...." Said Doctor.

"You need to stay safe from Dominant alphas.....sometimes their phermones can even act as toxins, it have ability to kill people, its good that the pheromones that are released on him are not that harsh..." Said doctor.

"You can take him back if you want or can wait for him to gain consciousness..." Said the doctor.

"Thank you doctor...." Said Ziyi and bowed to him.

"Jingyu take him back.....i don't want him to stay here...." Said Ziyi and Jingyu nodded.

They came back home. Jingyu took Ran to his room while Ziyi sat there on sofa. Zhan when heard the sound walked downstairs slowly.

"How is he...." Asked Zhan

"Why are you worrying for him now Zhan...." Said Ziyi coldly.

"I am just asking...." Said Zhan.

"What.....want to make sure whether he died or not...." Yelled Ziyi.

"Why will I want that mom...." Shouted back Zhan.

"Why.....don't you know you literally killed him today......if Yibo hadn't interrupted you, you must had killed him " yelled Ziyi.

"Why do you blame always me mom....why don't you say anything to him....why do he roam around Yibo all the time....I warned him before too....but he just...." Said Zhan.

"So that mean....you will kil him....if he don't listen to you..." Said Ziyi.

"No mom...." Said Zhan.

"You have became a beast for real Zhan.... I never expected I have to see something like this.....such a shameful act.....you tried to kill your brother...." Said Ziyi.

"I didn't wanted to kill him mom...." Yelled Zhan.

"Shut up....." Said Ziyi and slapped Zhan on his face.

"Go back....I don't want to see your face...." Said Ziyi. Zhan pressed his lips while tears welled up in his eyes and he ran back to his room.

Zhan entered inside the room and sat on his bed. Yibo looked at Zhan.

"What happened ge...." Asked Yibo but Zhan didn't replied. Yibo tried to look at his face and realised Zhan was crying.

"You are crying ge...." Said Yibo and grabbed Zhan's arm.

"Is everything alright....tell me what happened...." Asked Yibo as Zhan hugged him.

"I am not a beast Yibo.....i am not....i don't want to kill anyone...I...I...just....I don't know why....can't control myself...." Said Zhan and Yibo patted his back.