The fight (Steve harrington X Fem reader)Smut

Me and steve have been hanging out for a while so we are good friends. I like him a lot and think he's actually sweet. Well he's super sweet to me anyway. I've always wondered why. I told him I wanted to meet up at the mall after school to get ice cream. I was already there waiting for him.

                         *Messages*

(Y/N ⭐️):Hey Steve where are you?

(Hair lord🤍) I'm on my way
Seen

                     ~Time Skip~
It's been 10 minutes when I finally see him walk in. My smile instantly went away when I saw his face. He had a big black eye and dried blood under his nose. He came over and sat across from me. "Listen Y/N I know it looks bad but I sw-" "Steve Harrington! What the hell did you do!? What were you thinking!" I was whisper yelling at him. "There was just some assholes at school that wanted to fight me so I did" he looked at my eyes and he could see how angry I was.

"Steve! You can't just fight random people! You could get really hurt! I don't want you to get stabbed or something or even worse you al-" that's when he grabbed my hands trying to calm me down. "I will be careful next time" "promise!" "I promise" I stared at his black eye "what am I going to do with you"

we just laughed it off and got ice cream. After, I had him come back to my house to help clean up his face. He sat on the counter while I went and got the first aid kit and ice for his eye. I stood in between his legs. "Alright so just put the ice pack on your eye while I clean your cuts." He took the ice and pressed it against his eye. I started to clean his face when I kept taking a glance up to his eyes and he would be staring at me.

I would continue to get more and more red every time I looked up at him. "Ok that's clean. Did they hit you anywhere else?" I said throwing the cotton ball in the trash. He didn't answer so I slowly picked up his shirt when he grabbed my wrist. "Steve let me look I need to look for mor-" he grabbed my chin lightly making me look at him. He had this look in his eyes, he looked hungry for something, desiring to get what he wants. "Steve are you o-" He then pulled my face closer and smashed his lips against mine.

My eyes grew wide but I kissed back. He pulled away to look at me. "Y/N, I've liked you for a while now and I just couldn't take it anymore. Just hanging out with you always makes my heart race. When you take care of me even when your angry. Your so sweet and beautiful and...I-I like you." He had a small smile. "I like you too." I grabbed his face and kissed him. It turned into a sloppy make out session. He got off the counter and leant down. He put his hands around my thighs.

He picked me up and carried me to my room. We never stopped kissing. When we got to my room, he gently placed me on the bed and took off his shirt. He had a small bod and a very hairy chest. I couldn't lie it was hot. He took off my shirt and stared at my boobs. He looked back at me and started kissing me again. He reached behind me and unclasped my bra.

I took it completely off and kissed him again. He trailed to my neck slowly down towards my chest. Once he got their he started sucking on me nipple. Swirling his tongue around and lightly biting them. I couldn't help but let out light moans. He didn't break eye contact with me the whole time. After a few minutes of that he started to take off my shorts. He threw them on the floor and kissed in between my thighs. I was so wet and he could tell. " Your so wet for me." He slowly took off my underwear still kissing in between my thighs. He kept tricking me and kept kissing really close to my clit. "Fuck Steve just tongue fuck me already!"

He did what he was told and sucked on my clit. Swirling his tongue around it. Working magic on it. Without a warning he shoved his middle finger in me. Still sucking on my clit he shoved another finger in making me moan louder. "Oh Steve!" I moan louder. "Are  you gonna obey daddy?" I moaned a yes making him slow down. "Yes what?" "Yes daddy" "good girl" I was gonna reach my climax when he stopped. "Take off my pants" I did what he said and took them off.

"Take off my underwear" I did what he asked and took them off. His length was massive. "Get on your knees" I looked at him in the eyes and got down on my knees not breaking contact. I put it in my mouth swirling my tongue around it. He tilted his head back and put his hand on my head gripping my hair lightly. I could hear him whimpering. I stopped and stood up turning and pushing him onto the bed. I sat on his lap. We started to make out a little. He put his hands on my hips and he squeezed my side. I stuck the tip in when Steve stopped me. "Are you sure?" "Yes daddy" I sat all the way down. It hurt a little but I pushed through it.

We both Moaned while I kept going up and down. He started to thrust up into me when I went down making his length go further in. I leaned in to where I was next his ear. "Steve you make me feel so good" I moaned in his ear. He put his arms around me and flipped me around to where he was on top of me. He stuck his length back in and continued. We kept moaning and I was kissing him neck. His movement was getting sloppy so I knew he was at his climax. So was I. With one last thrust I cummed oh his dick when he pulled out and cummed on my chest.

After we just layed next to each other. "That was amazing" Steve turned to me and I turned to him. "I think I love you Steve Harrington" I smiled at him. "Well I think I love you too Y/N L/N"

And done lmk what you think!!