Chapter 2

Finally after 3 hours of having a meeting with the Russian Mafia, it finally ended. "Gosh im so tired. I need my beloved coffee." "I swear you drink so much coffee el" "There is nothing as drinking to much coffee" I told him as I sipped my iced coffee.

"El, lets go and have lunch now, im hungry" I agreed to what he said and the two of us walked out of the office and went in my car.

Btw this is her outfit

At Restaurant

The two of us went in and sat on the chairs. The waiter came to ask us what we wanted to order and we both ordered.

"So what time should we go later for the mission at xxxxxx?" Greg asked

"3Pm. Btw did you already tell skylar and
Andrew about this Mission?"

"Yeah I did, those love birds literally stick to eachother like leeches." Greg said rolling his eyes "they make me feel so single"

"Agreed"

After some chat's here our food finally arrived and we ate and then finished our lunch.

We went out of the restaurant after we payed and went home. Greg decided to stay at my house since we have a mission later. Its a very easy mission though, just kill that drug dealer that messed with us  then boom. Finished business.

We arrived at home and I went to my bedroom to change my clothes.

I went downstairs and saw my Max playing with Greg

"Hi bud, I missed you" I said to max sweetly and kissed his head plenty of times.

"Greg im gonna go back to my room now, I wanna sleep"

Greg nodded his head and shouted "Dont forget to wake up before 2:30!" "Yeah!"