⚠ Killer ['wife' of the King]

[⚠ mention of rape, S.A and etc ⚠]

[If you get triggered easily, the creator recommend you not to read this chapter-HP]

[Appearance]
Killer have a pale skin and white hair. Her eyes is all black filled with despair.
She wear black shirt and grayish blue jacket.

[Personality]
Killer is quiet and intimidating at the same time. Don't mess with her please.
She'll warm up once she gets to know you but hey, she have attachment issues so that'll be easy.

• Facts about Killer•

*Her real name is Amaris Rusak. 

* She was forced on having children with Alphonse.

* Killer do care for Crescent but she doesn't show it because of her fear and scared of Crescent looking like Alphonse. 

* She love Merciless for looking like her, white hair like hers and white skin that just like her dead brother.

* Killer tried to love Crescent but Crescent remind  her of Alphonse alot which gave her C-ptsd.

* Killer always protect Merciless.

* Killer doesn't want to remember Angst because she will cry again and crying made Alphonse love her more.

* Killer is an empath and comfort people constantly. She also resembles Alphonse's dead wife which is why Alphonse like about Killer.

* When Alphonse is out on mission with other leaving Killer alone. She will heal Merciless and also gave him foods to hide.

* Killer let Alphonse hits her as long he doesn't hurt Merciless. Alphonse doesn't hurt Crescent as much as he hurts Merciless.

* Killer was 16 years old when having Crescent and Angst.

* 20 years old when she had Merciless and in the present she is 40.

•Killer abilities•
[same as canon]

•How Alphonse see Killer•

* his deadass wife

•How Dust and Horror see Killer•

*Nightmare's wife
* obedient dog

•How stars see Killer•

* enemy¿?

•How Crescent and Merciless see Killer•

* a caring mother
* too pitiful