Momonga: cocytus. He's the guardian of the fifth floor, and virtual personification of the word "Warior".

He thinks to himself yet again

Shalltear: I'll stop once these elf bitches pay for their lies!

She exclaims with some energy in her hands

Aura&Y/n: Try it Vamp!

She say in unison as cocytus slams his weapon into the ground causing ice to freeze the ground.

Momonga: That's enough!

He's tells the three as Y/n just scoffs and turns his back them

Aura&Shalltear: Forgive me, My Lord

They speak in unison

Momonga: I'm glad you're here, Cocytus.

He says to him

Cocytus: I will always come when you call.

He says very confidently as steam comes out of his nose? I still have to figure out where that comes from

Momonga: Mm. Good work.

He praises him

Demiurge: sorry everyone. I hope you weren't waiting very long.

He says as to not make anyone angry. Albedo is with him too.

 Albedo is with him too

Momonga: Demiurge. He's an insanely powerful demon, and guardian of the tombs seventh floor. If Nazarick is ever in crisis, he is set to lead the other NPC's in its Defense.

He thinks yet yet again

Albedo: My Lord. We the guardians pledge our fidelity.

Time skip
————————————————————————————

Momonga: The world of the massively popular DMMO-RPG, Yggdrasil, drastically changed after its last day of service. Though magic can still be used, various rules have changed and the NPC's have begun to move of their own volition.

He says in his mind

Mominga: raise your heads. Jeez could I look any more depressed and hopeless?

He says and thinks

Momonga: I am very pleased that all of you have come.

He says to his guardians

Albedo: Your thanks are wasted on us. We have pledged ourselves to you, and live to obey, Lord. I fear that our abilities may not meet your expectations. Well all except for Y/n's. Despite this, we will strive to meet them, in honour of the lost supreme beings, our blesséd creators, thus we vow.

She says to Momonga

Guardians: This we vow!

They all say as to appease Momonga, Momonga than stretches his arms out and says