XIX.

━━ Third Person,June Eighth

━━ Third Person,
June Eighth. ━━

Indigo Blanchard could not believe her eyes. Her parents being threatened with CPS, and a doctor doing the threatening.

"—She is not going through with this! I . . ." Indigo tried to drown her mother's screaming voice out as her head spun.

She couldn't believe anything at the moment.

She begins to close her eyes, feeling exhausted, holding the hospital blanket in her hand as she tries to continue to drown out the yelling.

She was suddenly disturbed when she felt a pair of arms on hers, pulling her up. Her father, Ethan Blanchard, dragged her out of her sitting position and made her stand up.

"Sir, you need to be more careful—" The police officer tried to stop him, stepping in front of Ethan's pathway.

"You have no right to keep me and my family here." Ethan spat in the officer's face, "I'm taking my daughter and Wife home. Good day."

He dragged Indigo by her arms, and she frantically tried to flay her arms to get out of his grip and also not flash everyone in the hospital.

"D—Dad," She choked as she struggled to keep her balance steady.

"Shut the fuck up," He snarled, making his way out of the front sliding door and into the car.

Indigo rubbed her arm, trying to cover herself as she was still in her hospital gown.

How did he just get out of dragging a Patient out of the Hospital? That can't be legal, can it?

I can't do this life anymore. Indigo thought to herself, frantically looking out the window and thinking about the awful thing she was planning to do.

She couldn't do it anymore.

She couldn't do the constant need to be perfect. She couldn't do the abuse she got from her parents. She just could not do it.

So, when they got home, she rushed up the stairs and changed into something a little more comfortable and began her work. She wrote five letters.

All addressing her thoughts about the person she was writing about. She wrote about her mom, and said how much she wished that she was an actual, loving mom.

For her dad, she only wrote hateful things about him. and also added, 'If you've somehow changed in the future, thank you. for doing it.'

She wrote for her best friend, Gia, and thanked Gia for letting Indigo be her true self and to not be sad that she's gone and to always, always be strong for her sake.

For Jackson, she wrote that she hoped he found someone who he truly loved and wasn't forced to date.

And for the two doctors, she wrote individual paragraphs for. They had changed her life and she couldn't thank them enough for trying to save her

And then, she put them all in envelopes.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she laid them out on the desk, going in order— Mom, Dad, Gia, Jackson, and Ashton & Luke.

She wiped her tears quickly, leaving a small note for her parents to find.

Give these to the people they belong to. Thank you. Indigo xx

Indigo made her way to her attached bathroom, and opened the cupboard revealing various medications. She slowly grabbed the very strong Advil, and set it down on the bathroom counter.

She slowly looked at herself in the mirror, almost having second thoughts. But then she remembered her shitty life. She gulped, and in one swift motion—

She took the whole bottle.

And then, she spoke her last words. "Fuck."