61.When The Bad Boy Is A Total Softie For His Best Friend(Vmin ff) Part-2/2

Third person's pov:

(14 years later)

Now Taehyung and Jimin are college's 1st year students.Even though taehyung is 1 year younger than Jimin he still is in the same grade and class with Jimin.Taehyung is very smart and intelligent so his father made him skip a class cause he wanted to study with his princess.

.

.

.

In their high school life Taehyung told his father to admit him in a same high school with Jimin and his father did so and that's how Taehyung and Jimin became best friends but taehyung never stopped calling Jimin his "Princess."

.

.

.

But what changes in these year is now Jimin doesn't feel irritate with taehyung's behavior anymore instead he feels shy and blushes when taehyung calls him his princess.

.

.

.

Jimin loves how taehyung always protects him,takes care of him,hugs him whenever he is nervous,hold his hand and talks very softly with him.

.

.

.

Jimin knows that taehyung loves him and He also fell in love with taehyung by seeing how good and soft taehyung is with him but Jimin feels shy to confess to taehyung about his feelings.

.

.

.

Taehyung didn't hide the fact with Jimin that he is a bad boy of their college and very rude and cold towards everyone without Jimin.
Jimin knows that taehyung have a very soft spot for only him.

.

.

.

(Lunch time)

A boy was crying while saying"I am so sorry I didn't knew he is yours."

.

.

.

Taehyung chuckled and asked while kicking the boy"You thought I didn't came to college yesterday so I will not know about you flirting with my princess?

.

.

.

why don't you say those words anymore 'you're so gorgeous like a doll huh?Cat got your tongue?"

.

.

.

The boy screamed in pain and said"I will never look at him again please let me go now."

.

.

.

Taehyung looked at the boy with his cold eyes and said"you better not now get lost before my princess comes."