v. Morning cuddles, warm lattes and departure

| CHAPTER 5 |
MORNING CUDDLES, WARM LATTES AND DEPARTURE

| CHAPTER 5 |MORNING CUDDLES, WARM LATTES AND DEPARTURE

———

The morning sun has rising over the villa making the birds who had permanently set up on the roof of the villa cherp and sing was the breezy morning air wafted the sky of the villa. The automatic lights all around the villa switched on slowly making the couples either wake up immediately or groan from the light that was now irritating they eyes.

Devyns body didn't move the slightest, her body was cuddled up beside Davides shirtless chest, her cheek pressed up against her left peck making her lips pout slightly as slept soundly. Davides had woken up as the light flickered to notice the newest girl still beside him, clinging onto him like a toddler being carried by they mother. His chin rested ontop of her dark hair that was slightly frizzy and wild from her sleep.

Davide pulled her closer to his chest making Devyn hum in satisfaction, her tiny hand holding TeeTee close on Davides muscular chest. The Italian man could only smile at her as she slept not taking a glance at anything else around him.

The island awoke from they slumber, most of the islanders were wearing sunglasses protecting themselves from the beaming lights above and around them. Indiyah grabbed the vibrant orange pillow and lobbed it towards Luca making a few people who witnessed it giggle, causing Luca to retaliate and throw it a lot harder towards indiyah bed but it instead made contact with her face making his sunglasses go lob-sided on her face.

"Did everyone have a good sleep last night." Paige asked with the widest smile on her face like a ray of sunshine, being completely opposite of Devyn who was still in a deep sleep.

"Really good Paige, shame i didn't get to sleep in my own bed last night." Afia said looking over at Davide who was playing with the fluffy teddy bear in the sleeping girls hands. "But a certain Italian took up my spot last night while he was having a midnight chat with my girl."

The island look up at Afia for a second before looking over at Davide who was sat Up in bed with a cheeky grin on his adorable face. Some of the islanders got out of bed while some stayed in bed to take a closer look at the cuddling couple who feel asleep by accident on each other last night.

Tasha jumped out of bed quietly to look at Devyn still in a deep slumber as everyone kept look over at her basically using Davide as a pillow. Tasha grasped her phone and began taking photo of her, knowing she'll be pestering her about later in the day. The sound of the phones camera snapping echoed around the bedroom making Davide smile to himself.

The sudden flash exploding from the camera made Devyn flinch in her sleep, stirring in her sleep before her long eyelashes fluttered slowly as her eyes became use to the sudden light beaming above her.