part 1: talk with Lizzie

Y/n's pov

I wake up to the lovely sound of my alarm, note the sarcasm there, I quickly rolled over and turned off the alarm and just laid in bed for a while until I decided to go to the bathroom.

"I look like shit" I said to myself in my raspy morning voice. My hair was standing up in everywhich ways and a little blood was stained in the corner of my mouth, guess I must've been chewing on the inside of my mouth again.

"Y/N YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE" I heard the voice of an angry woman, wonderful to be yelled at by your lovely foster parents, again note the sarcasm.

I found my toothbrush and toothpaste, I quickly brushed my teeth and then started brushing my messy hair, which was harder than I thought it would be.
I went out of the bathroom and looked at my phone, the 24th, oh shit I got my first day of set today. I quickly licked the corners of my mouth and got the familiar metallic taste of blood on my tongue, I cringed at the taste, but quickly found some clothes and changed.

I popped my phone in my backpack along with some medical stuff for my mouth and my Bluetooth headphones.

I walked down to the kitchen and grabbed an apple without Mia or Kenneth noticing, oh yeah they are my foster parents. "Bye, I'm on set today!" I yelled and left as quickly as I could.

The walk to school was pretty long, I had and usual route which happened to be the shortest, it was past 5 blocks, then you turn at the little coffee shop named 'The (not so) busy bean', the kind Withlocks owned the coffee shop, anyways past their coffee shop and then cross the street where you're met with a cute little candy store named 'cozy candies' the inside was very inspired by 'weasley's wizard wheezes' from Harry Potter.

After the candy store you go along the trail through the park down the the giant Walmart, then past Walmart to follow the train tracks for about 500 metres, then you turn right and walk 200 metres, and you're there at my shitty school.

I took out my phon,  and it seemed like I was only 5 minutes lat. Usually,  I would've been 20 minutes late.
I walked inside to Mr. Gracia's class, it was English and I was a the top of my class.

"Sorry I'm late" I apologised and put my stuff down along with my phone in my pocket.

"It's alright, just put your homework on my desk on your way out" he said and I gave a small nod along with a smile.
I looked around class and saw people whispering then pointing at me. Great, I must look horrible.

It felt like not more than five seconds later that the class ended.
I waited till the rest was cleared out before I found my homework in my backpack, I placed it on Mr. Gracia's desk. When I was about to walk out, I heard a throat get cleared.

"Y/n, you have blood on the corner of your lip" he said an pointed to the side where it was, I nooded and wiped it off.
"Open your mouth" he hesitantly said it, I was hesitant too. Mr. Gracia and Mrs. Moreau(my drama teacher) were the only ones knowing that I chewed the inside of my cheeks.

I picked up the habit after my role in the kissing booth 1, oh yeah I played the girl with nerdy glasses(the character doesn't exist).

"Y/n it's not like I want to do this!" he exclaimed, I hesitantly opened my chewed up mouth.
"You can't keep doing this Y/n, who do you have right now" he sighed, I thought for a second, and it clicked I have drama.