ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ ᴘᴛ 2

Warnings: language
Recommendations: dark mode
An: TYSFM FOR 90K!!! Literally doesn't feel real:,) ILYSM
————————-

Y/n's pov

It's eight am, and I'm still in Vinnie's grasp. He hasn't let me go ever since we got into bed. Well, now it's morning, and I have to get up. Don't get me wrong, he's adorable. But I have a meeting soon, and if I don't get up, I'll be late.

I slightly tried to slide out of his grip, only for him to hold me tighter. "Fuck," I groan. I'm going to have to wake him up. "Vinnn," I sighed, gently shaking his shoulder. "5 more minutes," he murmured. I looked at him in disbelief. I literally spent 5 minutes trying to get out of his grasp.

"Vinnie, wake up. I have a meeting." I sighed, getting more irritated by the second. He slightly opened his eyes, then closed them back due to the sunlight. He then eventually gets up, and almost immediately starts cuddling me. "You know, you're so pretty y/n?" He yawns in his raspy voice. "Thank you," I said, kissing his lips quickly. "Now if you don't mind, I must get ready." I giggled.

"Didn't you say you wanted to finish stranger things?" he frowned. I jumped out of his arms and started walking to the bathroom. "We'll finish it tonight, promise." I smiled. He just rolled his eyes, quickly following me from behind. "No way!" I said as I shut the door in his face. I heard him groan, and it just made me burst into laughter.

I took a hot shower and quickly brushed my teeth. I opened the door, back in the bedroom in a robe, going to find something casual but elegant. I continued my search before feeling arms snake around me. "Need help?" Vinnie hummed, leaving light kisses on my collar bone. I turned around and immediately faced him.

"Okay, what's up with you?" I sighed. He looked at me confused, as I just stared into his eyes. "You're acting different," I teased, rubbing my hand through his hair. "What do you mean, different?" He raised an eyebrow. I feel like he's doing this on purpose, but maybe he's actually clingy. "You're being clingy, Vin," I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around his torso.

He looked everywhere but at me, so I grabbed his face. I forced him to look at me. He looked me in the eyes, in sorrow. "Vin, there's nothing wrong with being clingy! It's absolutely normal." I assured him, giving him a peck.

"I don't mean to be, I don't know. I just really like your company" he nervously sighed." "And that's fine, Vin; you don't have to be ashamed of that." I nodded. A smile then grew on his face, and he picked me up, heading down the stairs. My eyes widened. "Woah, where are we going?" He just chuckled, and continued to go downstairs until we reached the kitchen.

"Why are we in the kitchen?" I asked. "So I can make you breakfast before you go," he chuckled. A smile instantly spread across my face. "You don't have to; I can pick something up." I giggled. "Nope, I'm cooking," he demanded. I playfully rolled my eyes and patiently watched him cook.

The house smelled so good, and was filled with the smell of bacon, eggs, and toast. Vinnie fixed me a plate, along with a glass of juice. "What time do you have to go?" He hummed as he sat next to me. "I'm already late," I giggled. His jaw dropped to the floor. "Shit, I'm sorry," he sighed. I just laughed at his reaction.

"It's fine, it wasn't important." I smiled. "This was perfect, and I'm happy I stayed." "Thank you, Vin." I giggled, standing to help him with dishes.
"So what's after this?" He teased. "Stranger things?" I suggested. He shook his head, and we finished the dishes together.

The end!

An: it feels like I haven't wrote in forever... but anyways, I'm back.
I'm definitely back and better. I took a break bc it's summer yk? I was participating in all those activities LMAOO.

ALSO, TYSFM FOR 90k READS. it's so crazy how far this book has come, I remember only having 800 reads. I was new and everyone was so nice :,)

But I hope you guys enjoyed, I wanted to write a quick imagine so you guys don't think I disappeared!
Anyways gn, ily. It's 3:18am and I am tired😀
(Sorry for any spelling errors)