Chapter 61

The Prophet (SAW) said: "O Muslim women! None of you should look down upon the gift sent by her female neighbour even if it were the trotters of the sheep (fleshless part of legs)."

Sahih al-Bukhari, 2566

*************************

"Sir here are the files," Fadimatuu said keeping files on Khaleel's desk.

Khaleel raised his brow at her. "What's with the Sir?" He questioned.

"You know we're at work, or you want me to call you Habibi?" Fadimatuu asked winking at him.

"Yes, I prefer you calling me that" Khaleel grinned.

"Okay Habibi" Fadimatuu smirked as she came to where he is sitting and kissed his cheek.

"I'll be going back to my office," Fadimatuu said attempting to walk away from Khaleel but he hold her hand.

"You know a kiss on the cheek won't do, how about you give me a kiss here" Khaleel pointed towards his lips.

"We're at the office" Fadimatuu uttered.

"You didn't know we're at the office when you kissed my cheeks," Khaleel said raising his brow.

"Fine" Fadimatuu pouted as she pecked his lips, and quickly get away from him.

"Hayatee" Khaleel chuckled shaking his head.

"What?" Fadimatuu said as she reached the door of his office.

"Nothing" Khaleel smiled and she left the office.

***

"Boss's wife," Aamna said when Fadimatuu entered their office.

"Oh Aamna stops it, the name is Fatimah in case you forgot it," Fadimatuu said as she playfully glared at her.

"Okay," Aamna said hands surrendering.

"I'm tired, I think I'm going home," Fadimatuu said as she plopped on the sofa.

"Perks of being the boss's wife," Aamna said wiggling her brows.

"Aamna" Fadimatuu whined.

"It's the truth," Aamna said.

"Let me go and tell him I'm going home," Fadimatuu said standing up as she picked up her bag.

"Okay," Aamna said.

"Bye" Fadimatuu waved at her leaving their office.

***

"Can't stay away from me" Khaleel smirked when he saw Fadimatuu enter his office.

"I'm just tired, I want to go home," Fadimatuu said sitting down on the sofa.

"Are you sick?" Khaleel asked concerned as he came to where she was sitting and sat down beside her.

"No it's just a headache and I'll be fine if I go home," Fadimatuu said as she's feeling a throbbing headache.

"Let's go to the hospital then," Khaleel said trying to stand up but Fadimatuu hold him from doing that.

"It's just a headache, I know it would go away when I rest" Fadimatuu assured him.

"Are you sure?" Khaleel asked and she nod.

"Let me give you some painkillers then," Khaleel said as he stand up and open a drawer to take the painkillers out. He then pour water into a glass cup and went towards where she is sitting.

"Here" Khaleel hand the water to her with the pain killers.

"Thanks," Fadimatuu said after she has taken the painkillers.