AUTHORS NOTE #2

HOLA! BONJOUR! HELLO!

AUTHORS NOTE:

So... Atlas: Season Two has finally finished????????????????????????????? God, it feels like it is so long overdue, honestly. I started out writing Season Two long before I even thought about Season One, and honestly I think that I like how it turned out.

Already a lot of you have been asking about what's going to happen with Season Three, and I safely have to say that it's already decided that I WILL be continuing this story into the third season of the Umbrella Academy which means that Atlas - Season Three, will be coming. Whooo!!

Hopefully, it's going to come to you guys pretty soon, which is something that I'm looking forward to do, as I have a lot more time in the summer to write, and I have made a lot of plans. Although, prior to watching the third season, I have made my plans and so far, it's safe to say that Atlas definitely isn't going to have the time of her life, but I'm looking forward to delving much more into her character than previous chapters, and show her growth a little bit more as I feel that by now, she might be able to open up her feelings.

Of course, I have to apologize about the slow burn of the whole novel as a whole, as it did take two seasons for them to get together, but that's mostly the way that I write and I always want to do what I feel would suit my characters, and in my mind, neither Five nor Atlas are the type of people to drop everything and be completely open and in love, especially as neither of them have really experienced love before.

But anyway, if you read all of this note (I admit that usually, I don't either) then wow, gold star, you're my favourite reader.

Thank you for reading Atlas, but just like last time, we're not quite finished yet.

COMING SOON: Atlas - Season Three