Ch 04: First Meet

'I wonder what happened to my previous body?'

It was just a normal day like usual with her sister Athanasia but then she wondered.

They are currently drawing in a piece of paper.

'I probably look like the guy from the anime I had watch, What was his name again?'

'Right, Armin the blonde boy who looks like a girl.'

"Princesses, Would you like a cup of milk?" Lily peeked through Athy's room asking us.

"Yes, but I don't want it cold." Athanasia ecitted not bothering to look up being busy with her drawing.

"Sure, I'll heat it up for you, What about you, Princess Ambrosia?" She looked up at Lily and answered.

"Can I have a juice instead?" She asked pleadingly, She doesn't drink milk.

She hates it. Sure it taste better when she was a baby but as an adult inside she doesn't like it.

She hates the smell of it including the taste, She doesn't understand why people like it so much.

Even Lily is worried for her that the princess doesn't drink milk. "Sure then." Lily smiled then left closing the door.

***

After sometime they took their afternoon nap as Lily left Athanasia's room she quickly opened her eyes and went under her bed revealing two bags of jewelries.

She's been hiding it for some time now, she just found out that Lily and the others would go clean the palace and so she needs to hide it.

She wrapped the bags around her knees using a rope. "It's heavy but I have no choice." She murmured.

"I'll go back and fourth a few times like this." With that she opened the door sneaking her head checking if anyone was around.

"All clear." She smiled and went outside her bedroom dashing outside the palace. "I'll save me and my sister from that dirt bag!" She said panting while running.

It was normal for her to get easily tired considering that she has a small and tiny legs.

***

Laying down on her bed as she was just staring at the ceiling, Lily had just left her room to say sweet dreams, How sweet of her but the thing is she's not sleepy, she's bored, she wants to do something fun.

"Should I go check on Athy?" She questioned herself. "Yeah, I better should." She then stood up from her bed quietly tip toeing.

She peeked through the door then quickly went outside of her room tip toeing once again. Athy's room were just infront of her room so it'll be easy for her.

"Athy??" She wishpers quietly knocking on her door. "Athy, It's me. Rosia." With her impatient attitude she sighed and quietly opened the door.

Once she opened the door she saw no one. It was just Athy's messy blanket, It seems like she had gone out.

If she tell this to Lily, Athanasia would be scolded which she doesn't wish to happen."I'll just find her." She shrugged then came out from her sister's room.

"Now where are you, Athy?" Stepping out from the palace without any maid's knowing feels illegal for her.

Until a certain place quickly flashes into her mind.

'The hide out.'

She quickly ran through the small forest she looked around and saw small footprints. "This is Athy's" she mumbled and started to follow it.

As she came out from the small forest she found a small figure standing. She smiled knowing who it was. "Athy! There you are!" She ran towards her sister just to see her trembling. "Why are yo-"

"Another filthy bug?" A cold voice spoke. His voice sent shivers down her spine, It's like he almost took her breathe.