56 | in your eyes

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry that--" he pauses. "I'm sorry that I want you, I need you so bad, I may break you with what I want to do to you."

I don't know what to say. My mind can't comprehend what's going to happen. But we wouldn't be doing this if I didn't want him to start. That's why I provoked him, right?

Oh, Gosh, I'm such a bad girl.

Is he going to take my virginity tonight?

I swallow. I'm nervous, not because of the thought of giving my virginity to him, but because of thinking if it's going to hurt really bad. I've heard some facts and stories, but I never know which one is true. Many say that it depends on the situation and the people themselves.

Aiden shakes his head. "Don't worry." He gives me a firm look. "We're not going to do that. I know that you're not ready."

I stare at him in disbelief. Am I really giving him the impression that I'm not ready?

I am ready, am I not?

How could he read what was on my mind just by looking at my face? What's wrong with my face?

A soft smile touches the corner of Aiden's lips when he sees me in confusion. He leans closer, looking into my eyes and caging my body in his arms.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he whispers, holding his gaze on my face. "But I'm going to touch you, with my hands, with my mouth. Will you allow me to do that?"

Heat travels to my skin just by hearing those words coming out of his mouth. I nod slowly, but Aiden is still searching for my consent to proceed further.

"Yes," I say softly.

Aiden stares at me for a few seconds, but then his jaw tightens. His voice is shaking as he whispers in my ear, "You can tell me to stop, anytime. I'll stop."

I nod again, and that's when I feel his lips on my skin again, below my ear. He open-mouthed kisses me down to my neck and collarbone. I close my eyes, and a moan escapes from me.

Aiden places his mouth on every inch of the skin on my neck, my shoulder, and my upper chest. My lips tremble, and my body is shaking because of this new sensation consuming me.

Aiden hasn't kissed my breasts, but when his palm grabs one of them, I let out a soft gasp.

"Nevaeh." His voice is hoarse. He's warning me to stop him.

But I don't want him to stop.

Aiden kneads my breast, causing to me let out another moan. I've never had someone touch these parts of my body before, and it amazes me how Aiden's big and warm hand feels so good on my skin.

I feel Aiden's breath against my nipple, and before I know it, he wraps it in his mouth, running his tongue around it.

"Aiden--" My back arches as he sucks my nipple gently.

He flicks it with his tongue, making me go crazy. His hand moves to my other breast, rolling the nipple between his fingers. I squirm under him, and Aiden shoots his other hand to lace his fingers through mine, as if to calm me down. 

I don't know how long he's been playing with my breasts, but it feels like long, sweet torture. I'm burning. He's awakened a desire inside me that I never knew I could have. I can feel it in the area between my thighs.

Slowly, Aiden's kisses travel down to my stomach until he reaches my panties.

My heart thuds. Even though Aiden has shown how much he yearns for me, I still feel insecure about exposing the most intimate part of my body. I haven't prepared myself for this, but I've always kept it clean and shaved. Will that be enough?