"Foster's is threatened! Man the boundary! Protect us! Do your duty to our home!" Madame Foster yelled. She chuckled at her catchphrase. "I always wanted to say that. Good luck, dear." she said softly to Goo.

Madame Foster heads inside the house, followed by Mr. Herriman. Goo stands alone on the front porch with her army. In the backyard, Duchess unlocks the Extremeasaur cage and lets out the monstrous imaginary friends. They consist of the black chain Extremeasaur, yellow electric Zapchu, and one of the Illusion nightmares that Yuki created on Halloween to scare teens. Erin Peterson and her news crew come down the street.

"This is Erin Peterson coming to you live from Wilson Way! The robots and the machine are now making their way to Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends! But it looks like Foster's is going to fight back."

On top of the machine, Terrence and Dr. Grey see the army of friends ready for battle.

"Those fools," Dr. Grey scoffed. Goo makes a determined glare as she gazes up at the machine. Terrence smiles evilly as he looks at all the imaginary soldiers down below. Duchess stands atop the black chain Extremeasaur while holding chains in her hands to keep it under control. The other Extremeasaurs are at their side. Mac and Bloo hold water balloons in their hands. The other friends have water balloons, fruit and vegetables. Dr. Grey glares at everyone below. The robots and soldier friends stare each other down.

"This is the last day any imaginary friend will ever see," Dr. Grey yelled as he pressed three buttons on the control panel of his machine. The robots break through the fence as they march forward.

"Now!" Yuki cried. Mac and everyone else throw fruit, vegetables and water balloons. The imaginary soldiers rush forward and the Extremeasaurs charge. Robots are pelted with fruit, vegetables and water balloons. Goo's imaginary soldiers fire their spring-loaded boxing glove bazookas at the robots, demolishing them. The Extremeasaurs destroy any robot in their path. Some soldiers get erased by the robots.

"Keep firing!" Madame Foster called.

Cheese throws tomatoes at the robots down below, taking them down. He then dumps a bucket of apples. More soldier friends get erased, but Goo dreams up some more. Everyone on the roof keeps throwing things at the robots, taking them out with ease. The Extremeasaurs easily destroy big numbers of robots. This annoys Dr. Grey and Terrence.

"They're beating us!" Terrence cried.

"Not for long." the scientist responded. Dr. Grey pressed some buttons on the control panel. The device on top points at the army of soldier friends and erases half the army, along with the Extremeasaurs. Duchess falls to the ground after the one she's riding disappears. Everyone on the roof keeps throwing stuff at the robots.

"Come on! Goo and Duchess need our help!" Yuki called after the group. The Gang raced downstairs and out the front door.

"Let's show these robots we mean business!" Mac shouted.

At that moment, Mac's mom arrives and watches as everyone splits up as they take on the robots. Eduardo charges at a group of robots, smashing them to pieces. Coco lays an egg that rolls to another group of robots. It pops open to reveal a bomb. It explodes, destroying the robots. Wilt grabs the head of a broken robot and spins it on his finger like a basketball. He then throws it at a bunch of robots marching towards him. As it hits one, it explodes, destroying the others in the process. Al shakes up a potion and throws it to Springbon and catches it. She jumped into the air and threw it to the robots as the potion exploded..   Claylick used her sticky clay to trap the robots so they won't get out, while Lampy used his cord to electrify them.

Goo imagines rocket friends that fly at the robots, blowing them up on impact. Another group of robots surround Cheese. They are about to fire their eraser beams at him. Cheese screams very loudly, causing the robots to short-circuit and fall over. Cheese stops screaming.