Besides, after the end of the world, many people will want even expired medicines.

And because Li Qing was so happy, the manager even arranged five deliveries in the evening, and they were all in a big truck.

Fortunately, the warehouse that Li Qing rented was large enough to store it ten times.

Li Qing has been hiding in the dark. She has to wait for the manager's person to leave before she can collect things. However, she also made the doll be careful not to let those who assassinated her succeed. There is only one life.

Fortunately, those people are probably dealing with the four seriously wounded people, and so far, they have not appeared again.

At night, Li Qing was really too lazy to go to the hotel. She parked her car in a nearby parking lot, then slipped out quietly, found a hidden place near the warehouse, and hid directly in the space.

There were dolls around to help pay attention to the warehouse and the mercenaries. She was not worried at all, and fell asleep directly.

She didn't know that this night, the family almost went crazy because they couldn't contact her. If Lin You hadn't thought that their little goblin might have entered the space, it is estimated that the entire Yuncheng would have been thrown into trouble by their family.

Fortunately, Lin You appeased them and told them that Li Qing might have been cultivating deeply. Don't worry, Zheng Ning and the others were relieved a little, but they were still worried about those mercenaries.

At this time, the captain of the bodyguard and Lin Zhengze also came out of their training. The two of them actually used the multicolored crystal nucleus to awaken their supernatural abilities. After the individual awakened, he practiced directly, and now he has reached the second level of supernatural power.

They have awakened their abilities, and their loyalty to Li Qing and his family has risen by several levels. This time, as soon as they exited the border, Zheng Ning sent them a task, which was to monitor those mercenaries, but they could not be alerted. .

Now the bodyguard captain and Lin Zhengze's physical fitness has improved a lot, and they have far surpassed these mercenaries, so there is no danger.

Under their surveillance, the mercenaries had been staying in a small hospital to rescue their four brothers. The four brothers were the one who fell to the ground and suffered minor injuries. The other three were three who had been stimulated by electricity. If it wasn't for them being sent to the doctor in time, it is estimated that they would have already seen the King of Hell.

"Brother, when will the woman be resolved?"

"Yes, we can just snipe her directly. From a distance, as long as we're not in front of her, we won't be able to follow her."

"I can't move for the time being. Now she is vigilant against us. If we act now, it will be exposed."

"Then when do we act?"

"Prepare a sniper, put it near the villa, and snipe her when she returns home."

"Boss, Gao!" These mercenaries still admire their boss.

Soon these people went to arrange it. They didn't know that their every move was being watched, and even the position of their snipers was under the control of the captain of the bodyguard and Lin Zhengze.

Zheng Ning and the others can naturally get the latest information, and they are quite relieved to know that the mercenaries have not found Li Qing.

However, just after the captain of the bodyguard said that there were snipers near their house, Zheng Hao paid attention. Now his wind ability is level 2, and his speed is very fast. After knowing the position of the sniper , he planned to get rid of that guy himself.