Lin You looked at Li Qing very seriously and waited quietly for her answer.

Li Qing found that Lin You was really serious. She felt that her heartbeat accelerated. She had never been married in her last life, and no one had told her that. Now she felt an unprecedented satisfaction, and she responded directly, "Okay!"

Lin You held her tightly in his arms, and at this moment he felt that her heart was so close to him, "Thank you, my baby!" Thank you for giving me this opportunity! Thank you also for letting my heart sink in! Thank you also for giving me this opportunity to protect you! Lin You even thought about thanking God for giving her to him.

Li Qing put her arms around Lin You's waist, stayed in his arms for a while, then straightened up, "What I'm talking about now is very important, are you ready?"

Lin You nodded, "Wife, tell me!"

Li Qing beat his chest, "How can it be so fast?"

"No, it has to be so fast, call your husband first, let me listen!" Lin You was very excited, and he looked at Li Qing expectantly.

Li Qing looked at Lin You, who was full of expectations, and was a little reluctant to let him down, and then called out in fascination, "Husband!"

"Hey! Wife!" Lin You was excited. At this moment, he felt that his heart was full, his heart beat faster, and there was even a sense of excitement of doing bad things. No, no, he had to He has to kidnap his little goblin to register. From what he looks like now, if he is tired of being with her every day, he will definitely succeed in three days.

"You, listen to me first!" Li Qing really wanted to tell him that the end of the world was coming, and she didn't want to hide this from him.

"Okay, wife, I'm listening!" Lin You corrected his attitude. Although his heart was still boiling, he looked at Li Qing very seriously, because he had a feeling that his little goblin said it. If so, it may be earth-shattering.

"You, the end of the world is really coming, the slowest is three months later, the fastest, maybe tomorrow, or a month, but I don't know how long it will be." Li Qing said seriously, Because of her rebirth, many things have changed. Even if the end of the world is obscure tomorrow, she feels normal.

Lin You held Li Qing's hand tightly, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah! Sure and sure!" Can Li Qing say that this was in exchange for her bloody death?

"Then what are you going to do next?" Lin You's attitude became much more serious. He could feel that Li Qing was serious, which meant that this matter was the real thing, because she didn't have to lie to him. .

"First, collect supplies! Second, exercise! Third, find a suitable place to hide and let yourself grow up." Li Qing looked at Lin You, what she said was her plan, but now she has established it with him If the relationship is over, the chance of letting him go is zero.

"You are not allowed to tell others this message." This message can be sent from others, but it must not be sent from the body of the goblin. He knows how big the impact of this matter is, and he is the first to know this information now, so he will seize a lot of opportunities and release this information after he has mastered something.

"Have you collected some supplies?" Lin You suddenly remembered that they had received a message during this time, that there was someone who had been quietly collecting supplies, and no one knew who the person who collected the supplies was, or even those supplies. They all disappeared overnight, and disappeared without a trace. Now that I think about it, I can tell that it must be their little goblin, but I don't know what method she used to get rid of the supplies!