The Three Brother's Story

Loki entered back into the back room from the green portal and closed it. She walked back into the theater to notice a huge mess of food and people sleeping.

"It was time for you to show up" Draco eats some Cheetos while watching some Merlin.

"Seems you enjoy that" Loki chuckles mistakenly hitting her cloak on a sleeping Hermione.

"You'd find it dumb if Slytherins actually went to sleep and were using your muggle technology" Pansy turns to Loki.

"and I hate it" Draco shakes his head while watching the TV.

Loki moved past the sleeping bodies of Harryand Ginny to the Weasley twins.

"And you'd find it dumb if we went to sleep leaving these Slytherins" Fred chomps on his noodles.

"Couldn't leave Freddie alone and watch, could I?" George laughs.

"Titanic" Loki nods, looking at their screen "Interesting movie it is."

"You're going to wake the rest up" Narcissa speaks up. Loki noticed Bellatrix and Lucius right in their positions as Dumbledore and McGonagall stared right down at them with their snacks. Snape seemed unbothered.

"Um, yes of course" Loki looks around, noticing Luna and Neville in the same oval bed facing away from each other.

*Loki claps and all the mess is gone*

"Hey" Ron rubs his eyes "Where are my snacks?"

"It was on the floor. So in the trash" Loki rolls her eyes and steps up into her stand "HOGWARTS STUDENTS WAKE UP"

"Blimey, Loki" Harry gets up as Ginny tries to get up dragging him down.

"That was a nice nap" Neville rubs his head.

"Get to your seats and we will begin back to our schedule" Loki claps again making the snacks, TVs and beds disappear as they make it to their seats.

"So, what are we doing now, Loki?" Hermione says in a groggy voice.

"So, we are gonna continue on your 7th year-7th book" Loki thought about her words.

"Just continue on" Ron wavers off.

"You might need to know a few details."

"Go ahead," Harry says.

"So the golden trio are now at Lovegood estate."

"My house" Luna smiles.

"Yes, your house," Loki nods. "They were asking your father because of the deathly hallows and your father had the deathly hallows chain or something"

"Oh, That makes sense" Luna nods.

" It was a symbol," Harry says.

"The Deathly Hallows" Harry whispers.

"I knew there would be a time when we speak on this" McGonagall says.

"Yes, and it has come" Hermione nods.

"You mean this" Mr. Lovegood raises the Deathly Hallow Chain.

"Daddy" Luna gasps.

"Your Father," Neville points.

"Yes, I noticed," Luna beamed.

"Yes, that's exactly. What we wondered was. What is it?" Harry touches the chain.

"It's a story" Hermione says.

"Well, obviously at this point it's the Deathly Hallows we know that" Ginny says.