Chapter 5 - The Cool Sister

Friday night...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Your POV

The end of the week is finally here, and I was already looking forward to it. On the weekend, I don't normally have to work, so it was nice that I get to do whatever I want for the next two days. But until that moment happens, I'm just here at CiRCLE, doing work like I always do.

Like before, Roselia has been here doing their rehearsals. Even though they're not part of a music agency, it is always nice to see their faces around here every now and then. I also noticed that Ako gets excited whenever she sees me. I wasn't sure why she gets excited about me of all people, but as long as it makes her happy, who am I to take that away from her?

On a Friday when I was wrapping things up with my shift, Ako came over to check up on me.

"Hi there, (Y/N). Are you almost done with work?" She asked.

"Yeah, I just need to replace the guitar strings and bass strings." I said.

"Is it hard?" She asked.

"Yeah, it is, but thanks to Marina-san, I think I'm getting the hang of this."

"You're such a hard worker and so cool!" Ako said.

Hearing that made me blush a little bit.

"Thanks, Ako. That's very kind of you to say." I said.

"Well, it is true!" Ako said, then gave me a hug from behind before speaking again.

"You might be just as cool as Yukina-san and my onee-chan."

"Your onee-chan?" I questioned.

"Yeah, my onee-chan is the coolest person on the planet!" She said. "She's the reason I became a drummer."

"Is that so? I didn't know that." I said. I've known Ako for a while now, and I think this is the first time I've heard her talking about her sister.

"I know! How about you come over this weekend to meet her?" She suggested.

"Really? Is that okay?"

"You bet! In fact, all three of us can go do something together!"

Well, it's not like I have anything better to do this weekend, so maybe it might be a good idea to spend some time with Ako and her older sister.

"Sure. Count me in." I smiled.

"Awesome! I'll let her know ASAP!" She said and ran out of CiRCLE.

Ako really is excited about all of this, but hey, you got to love that about her.
______________________________________

Location - Udagawa Residence, Living Room

Ako's POV

I came home to see if my sis was home. And thankfully, I was able to find her right away. She was on the couch reading one of her manga book.

"Onee-chan! I'm home!" I said.

She looked up and smiled.

"Ah, Ako, welcome home." She said. "How was CiRCLE?"

"It was the best!" I answered.

"That's good, and I take it your new friend was there today?" She asked.

"Yeah, he was there."

"I see. Afterglow hasn't been to CiRCLE lately, so I never had a chance to meet him yet." She said.

"What if the three of us did something together this weekend? You can meet him then."

"Really? I like that idea!" She grinned.

"Yay! This is going to be so much fun!"

"Haha, you bet it is!"
______________________________________

The weekend...

Location - Station Entrance

Your POV

The weekend is here and this marks the day I get to hangout with both of the Udagawa sisters. This will be first time I'll get to meet Ako's older sister, so I guess you can imagine how I was feeling. Nervous and anxious.

We agreed that we would meet up at the station entrance. I was the first one to show up, and I've been here for the last ten minutes. Eventually, I heard a familiar voice after a minute has gone by.

"(Y/N)! Over here!"

I looked over and saw who was coming my way. It was Ako and a taller girl with long red hair. That must be the sister I've heard so much about.

"Hi there, Ako." I greeted.

"Hi hi! I brought my onee-chan like I said I would." She said.

"Hello, you must be (Y/N), right?" She asked.

"Yeah, that's me. Nice to meet you." I said as we shook hands.

"Nice to meet you, too. My name is Udagawa Tomoe, but you can call me Tomoe." She said and grinned.

"Okay, Tomoe."

"Now that everyone is here, what should we do today?" Ako asked.

"Good question..."

"Hey, how about we go to the arcade and play some games?" Tomoe suggested. "There is this really cool drumming game that I am good at."

"I want to see you play that game!" Ako said with excitement.

"Yeah, I would like to see it, too." I said.

"Then it's decided! Let's do this!"

Tomoe began to head towards the mall, and Ako and I began to follow her. Now I can see why Ako loves her so much.
______________________________________

Location - Shopping Mall, Arcade

On the way there, I got learn more about the kind of person Tomoe is. I was surprised by the kind of answers she gave me. But when she asked me to share some stuff about myself, I was a bit shy to say them, so I didn't say a lot.

We made it to the mall, and once we walked inside the arcade, we made sure we got plenty of tokens to play enough games. But first, Tomoe took us to the drumming game she said she was good at. It was called Drumming Revolution.

"Alright, here we are!" Tomoe declared while pointing at the game.

"You got this onee-chan!" Ako said.

"With your support Ako, I cannot screw this up." Tomoe said as she placed some tokens into the machine.

Tomoe began to play the Drumming Revolution game, and she was playing it like a pro. Ako began to cheer her on, and so was I. What started as two people watching got turned into a small crowd. All eyes were on Tomoe now, as she tried her best to get a perfect score. And after a while...

"I did it! Perfect score!"

All of us were clapping and cheering for Tomoe, and we were happy that she got a perfect score, but no one was more happy than Ako.

"Well you two, how was that?" Tomoe asked the two of us.

"That was the coolest thing I have ever seen!" I said.

"He's right! No one has ever gotten a perfect score on Drumming Revolution, but I knew my onee-chan can do it!" Ako said.

"Haha, well, I had to look cool and do my best while my sister is watching me." She replied.

"Hey, onee-chan, let me beat your high score next." Ako said.

"Sure, go ahead."

Ako got even more excited and placed her tokens in. Will she beat Tomoe's high score? I don't know, do you?

To be continued

A/N: Gonna be the longest chapter you'll see out of this book.
Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it, and I'll see you in the next one. :)