Progress

Naruto and his class were on the school training ground to practice their aim. They took turns throwing three Kunai knives at three separate target that lined on top of on another as they were attached to a big tree.

"...Next up, Ino Yamanaka." The class's teacher, Iruka Umino, announced. A young girl with short platinum blonde hair and blue eyes stepped forward and was handed three kunai knives.

Ino smirked as she stared at the targets. 'Watch this, Sasuke-kun!'

She threw all three kunai knives but only two managing to hit their target and out of the two, only one hit the middle.

"Pretty good, Ino." Iruka said as he scribbled on the clipboard. Ino smiled proudly before walking back to the others.

"Next up, Sakura Haruno."

A young pink-headed girl with green eyes stepped forward.

"Try not to mistake your forehead as a target." Ino snickered.

"Shut up, PIG!!" Sakura yelled back.

Turning her attention back to the targets, she threw them. One kunai managed to hit a target...but not in the middle.

"What?!" Sakura pouted. Ino laughed.

"Haha! You have such terrible aim!"

"Shut it! You distracted me!"

"I did not!"

"Yes you did!"

Ignoring the two girls arguing, Iruka continued.

"Sasuke Uchiha."

Sasuke stayed quiet as he walked. The class (mostly the girls) cheered him on. Even Into and Sakura stopped arguing to cheer him on too.

"Hn." Sasuke got into position and threw the kunai knives.

Bam! All three right in the bullseye!

The girls' cheers got louder.

"Yeah! I knew you could do it, Sasuke!"

"So cool!"

"Yeah!"

Ignoring his fan girls, he goes back to his spot.

"Naruto Uzumaki.."

"Oh, we already know where this is going." One of the boys joked, causing some of the other kids to laugh.

Naruto grit his teeth slightly. 'Tch. I'll show them!'

The class watched in silence as they all looked at Naruto. Some even smirked and snickered, expecting him to miss every target like usual whenever they have these types of training tests.

Oh the look on their faces when Naruto had hit all three targets right in the middle.

The same kids who were laughing at him, were shocked. Some even refused to believe it and just called him out on his hits being "beginner's luck" and that it was just a lucky shot that wouldn't get again.

"Wow. That's actually really impressive coming from you, Naruto. Keep that up and your grades might rise." Iruka complimented.

Naruto smiled and went back in line, ignoring the other kids who was hating on his so called 'beginner's luck."

~~~~~~~~~{Later That Day}~~~~~~~~

"I'm very happy for you, Naruto!" Y/n said to the boy. "And ignore those kids who were talking bad about you. They're just jealous because their aim is terrible."

The two were in the kitchen. Y/n was preparing dinner while Naruto told her about his accomplishment earlier.

"Hehe! Don't worry! I always do that. My goal is to prove them wrong and that I am capable of becoming strong or even stronger than Sasuke!"

"Speaking of Sasuke, his mom invited us over. I wanted to wait until you came back to ask if you wanted to go too? I heard she has an older son named Itachi."

"Huh? When is it?"

"In a few days. Thought I'd ask you early."

"...I don't want to. But I don't want to stay home alone so I'll come too!"

"Great! I'm sure you'll have fun!" Y/n smiled at him.

"Doubt it.." he mumbled.

Sorry for the late update. Also happy 4th of July!! ^^