Chapter 12

Timeskip

"Head home, I'll be there soon." I told Lani and she nodded. "Don't take too long." She uttered and walked off. "Xavier... give me a favor."

"Yeah."

"Get a PI on Kel." I mumbled and he nodded.
"And the moment he gets close to Lani... tell him to give me a call."

"I will." He told me and I walked off to my car.

Timeskip

I stood up and Minjae wrapped his arms around me. "Baby, let's go out tonight." He uttered andi sighed. "Yeah, can I rain check the tonight?" I mumbled and he poured. "Yeah it's fine."

"What's wrong?" He added, looking at me. "I'm just really tired, exhausted actually." I told him and he caressed my cheek. "I'm sorry, should I make you something?" He asked and I gagged slightly.

"Lani?" I pushed past him and rushed into the bathroom, throwing up into the toilet. Minjae quickly rushed over and held my hair as I threw up. I gripped the seat, sick to my stomach. "Are you okay?" He asked once I was done. I breathed heavily and looked at him. "Y-Yeah."

He wet a towel and wiped my face. He helped me up and I held my head slightly. "Baby... you're on birth control right?"

"Minjae, of course I am. Don't think like that, I'm not pregnant. It's just a stomach or something." I told him, shaking away the thought. "So you didn't miss any?"

"Just once but I took a plan b... stop, I'm just sick." I uttered. "Well, stay here. I'll go get some medicine okay."

"Well while you're out can you get some food?"

"Of course baby..." he smiled and walked out of the bathroom. I walked into the room and laid my head down. "Dang... gosh, not again." I felt nauseous again and rushed to the bathroom once again, throwing up. After a while Minjae returned with a bag. "Alright I got you Tylenol, chocolate, some Japanese tea."

He then walked over and handed me something. "I also got you this." I glanced up to see a pregnancy test. "Jae..".

"If it's nothing it'll be negative... let's just check." I looked at him and I sighed. "Fine."

He walked out and opened the box hesitating. Am I really about to do this? I peed in the stick then left it on the counter walking out of the bathroom. "Did you check?" He asked. I shook my head...

"No..." he held my hand. "Why are you scared you said it yourself it's nothing." He shrugged. "Come on, it 's been a good minute, let's go see the results." He stood up and we walked into the bathroom. I closed my eyes and picked it up. I opened my eyes and saw two lines. "Yes!" Minjae cheered, wrapping his arm around me. "Lani, we might have a mini me, or a mini you. Aw..." he ranted and I pulled away, throwing the test in the trash. I walked out of the bathroom and walked out of the room.

"Lani?" He hurried over to me as I tried to walk out the door. He grabbed my arm and I yanked it out of his hand. "Stop."

"Lani what's wrong?"

"I need some space." I uttered and walked out of the house. I walked over to my car and I got inside. I pulled out my phone and called Kira. "Hey love."

"Can I see you... please. I need you." I uttered, trying my best not to cry. "Come on babes." I turned on my car and started heading over to her place. As I was going Minjae repeatedly called my phone and I just ignored it. I walked over to the house and Kira opened the door, pulling me inside. "Hey baby, what's wrong?"

We took a seat and she held my hands. "I'm... I'm pregnant." She smiled and squealed. "Omg I'm gonna be an auntie, Omg is it a girl I hope it's a girl! But a boy would be so cute." She stopped once she saw my face. "Do you not want the baby..." she questioned and I started crying.