𝟒| 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐦𝐚𝐧

CHAPTER FOUR:

A TALKING SNOWMAN

DAY TIME WAS out in Arendelle, the sun now up in the sky, only for the bright yellow star to hide behind the grey-ish white clouds as it blended in with the very light blue sky

DAY TIME WAS out in Arendelle, the sun now up in the sky, only for the bright yellow star to hide behind the grey-ish white clouds as it blended in with the very light blue sky. However, with all the snow around and no dirt or green grass anywhere, it seemed as if the sun didn't even need to shine down on the people as the white sparkly snow gave enough light for everyone around.

In one part of the forest, lots of ice crystals dangling from the trees had been formed from the queen of Arendelle, a lake being seen ahead that was now frozen over. About a day or so had gone by since the siblings had actually decided to join and help the prince of Arendelle on finding his sister up at the North Mountain and they had seen how the kingdom of Arendelle was, snow all around, even worse than it had been since Aaron had been there.

And after that, Y/n had showed him how tall the North Mountain was and how far they were from it. Currently, at the moment, the group of three humans and one reindeer found themselves glancing around the beautiful and wintery forest around them in awe at all the icicles that had been formed all around. Sven was the only one jumping up and down very excitedly at the beautiful sight, fighting the urge to lick the icicles.

Noticing Kristoff softly let his hand glide along the icicles with a smile on his face, the reindeer became even more excited as shakes his head around, his antlers hitting the icicles, causing them to move around as they clinked together and against his antlers. Just a bit ahead of them, the siblings walked along side Aaron as Y/n walked in-between the two boys, a smile on her face as she admired the beautiful winter forest around her like the boys were doing as well.

"I never knew winter could be so beautiful." Aaron admits.

"Yeah. It really is beautiful, isn't it?" A distant voice agrees.

Confusion filling them as they glanced at each other, seeing it wasn't them talking, the three looked behind them, only to see Sven standing there, icicles wrapped around his antlers. Hearing the voice continue ahead of them, the three slowly made their way forward, moving some icicles out of the way as they glanced around for the source of what the voice was, knowing it was none of them and it couldn't have been Sven.

Taking notice of some movement in the corner of their eye, their heads snap to the movement, gasping in shock at the sight of a snowman, Olaf, suddenly standing there before he looked up at them with a smile, his mouth moving as to show that he had been the one speaking.

Shrieking in fear at the sight of a talking snowman, Y/n found herself lifting her foot up and kicking the snowman's head, causing it to fly into Aaron's arms. Olaf greeted the prince, only to get a wide eyed stare back as he tossed the head to Kristoff.

Finding the talking snowman rather creepy, Kristoff tossed the head to his sister, to which she tossed it back to Aaron. It continued on like that for a couple seconds as Olaf tried to talk to them before Aaron threw the head back towards the headless body, making it fall against the snow.