𝟔| 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐟

CHAPTER SIX:

MEETING OLAF

A FEW HOURS had gone by since the incident with Kristoff's sleigh falling off the cliff and lighting up on fire after they had been chased by very hungry and angry wolves, and the night sky had left, bringing in the very light blue sky all around

A FEW HOURS had gone by since the incident with Kristoff's sleigh falling off the cliff and lighting up on fire after they had been chased by very hungry and angry wolves, and the night sky had left, bringing in the very light blue sky all around. In one certain part of the forest, icicles had been formed from the trees and let it dangle along the now snowy trees.

The occasional sound of the icicles clinking together could be heard from all around the part of the forest just as a small lake could be seen right ahead, but the water had been frozen over from how cold it was and the winter that the king of Arendelle had caused. Inside the forest, many footprints in the very thick snow could be seen as it led in the direction of the North Mountain.

Just earlier, Anna and Y/n had witnessed how much snow had taken over the kingdom and village they lived in before Kristoff had showed them the North Mountain in the distance, showing how tall it was and how much longer they had left to get there.

At the moment, the group of the three humans and the one reindeer could be seen in the beautiful part of the forest, the clinks of the icicles becoming louder as they touched them when they walked through it. Sven was continuously jumping up and down in excitement as he tried to fight the urge to lick the icicles around him, not wanting his tongue to get stuck.

Taking notice of Kristoff letting his glove covered hand glide along the icicles, a smile on his face, more excitement coursed through the animal as he furiously shook his head, letting his antlers hit the icicles, causing them to clink against one another even more than before. Just a bit ahead of him, the three humans were walking along side each other, Y/n on one side of Anna as Kristoff was on the other as she glanced around the wintery forest, admiring the beauty of it like the other two were doing.

"I never knew winter could be so beautiful." Y/n admits.

"Yeah. It really is beautiful, isn't it?" An unfamiliar, distant voice agrees.

As the voice continued, the three humans shared a confused glance, seeing that it wasn't each other and hearing something behind them, they looked over their shoulders, only to see Sven standing there, icicles attached to his antlers. Hearing the voice just up ahead, the three slowly made their way forward. Moving the icicles out of the way, they continued glancing around before noticing something moving in the corner of their eye.

Head snapping to the movement, all three of them gasp in shock at the sight of a snowman, Olaf, suddenly standing there as he looks up at them with a smile as he spoke one more. Letting out a shriek of fear, Anna's first instinct was to lift up her foot and kick it in the head, which is exactly what she did, causing it to land right into Kristoff's arms.

Olaf gave a smile to Kristoff, only to be called creepy as the dirty blonde tossed it over to Y/n and the girl tossed it back over to Anna, only for the snowman's head to be back with Kristoff. The three continued on doing that as the snowman spoke before Y/n threw the head in the direction of the headless snow body, causing it to fall down to the snow.