𝟏𝟒 | 𝐌𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐫𝐬. 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟔 𝐚𝐦

"PAPA WAKE UP," Soriah said, placing small kisses all over Seh'kani's face as he laid on the leather couch fast asleep with his mouth wide open and small snores coming out.

After a long night of watching Christmas movies and drinking hot chocolate with each other, the two had ended up falling asleep in the middle of the night. Now that it was the next day and morning time meaning that there were presents to be opened and food to be eaten.

"Riah move bruh," Seh'kani whined out like a child as he pulled the cover over his head so that he could get a couple more minutes of sleep in.

Soriah didn't want that to happen though so she decided to use something that would've gotten Seh'kani's attention for sure.

What she did was trail her hands down Seh'kani's bare torso while leaving soft kisses on his neck, making sure to rub over his abs a little bit longer while her hands explored his beautiful body.

"Shit Riah," Seh'kani groaned out, feeling Soriah's hands roam his exposed torso in ways he liked while she gently sucked on his soft spot.

Soriah smiled against Seh'kani's neck at the fact that he was now half awake as her hands soon were right over his print. He wasn't all the way up though so she put her hands inside of his black sweats so that she could grab the large member inside of her hands and slowly started jerking it off.

When she did that, Seh'kani's eyes popped open as he bit his bottom lip at the feeling of Soriah moving her hand up and down, precum leaking from his dick while she was.

"Keep going Riah," Seh'kani said, throwing his head back in pleasure onto the arm of the couch as Soriah sped up the pace that her hand was going.

Hearing Seh'kani say that made Soriah quickly pull her hand out of pants before licking up his nut that was already on her fingers considering she only did that to wake him up and not to actually make him nut.

"Why you stop," Seh'kani asked, sitting up on his elbows so that he could look Soriah in her eyes, slightly salty that she stopped him from getting his nut in.

"Cause that was for you to wake up not for you to nut. Now come on because the quicker we get everything done the quicker we can have sex," Soriah said, patting his dick through his sweats with her free hand before getting up so that he could get up as well.