1. ( S )

Ships Included: Spideypool ( WADE IS 17 AND PETER IS 16! )
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
It was 3 AM, Peter was still busy texting his friend. He had been stressed these days and decided to distract himself from all the responsibilities he had on his shoulder by talking to Wade, it was nice to run away from reality and care for yourself sometimes. As you know, Wade was also in the same school as him, how fortunate, he thought to himself. Well, he has a secret that is unbeknownst to anyone, he actually has been paying attention on Wade for a long time, too much attention. Peter is in denial, but it is very obvious to himself that he has a crush. He loved everything about Wade, the way he's psychotic when he texts Peter, the way he calls him 'baby boy' , his hair, and mostly his charming looks. Also the fact he can make Peter forget all trauma he has experienced in his life before. Though his feelings will never be reciprocated, at least that's what he thought. Peter is awfully oblivious to what Wade actually feels about him.
Wade
Hey baby boy~
Peter
What now!
Wade
Nothing~ just wanted to see how you were!
Peter
I don't believe that for one second.
Wade
Ok ok you got me baby boy! I might or might not have set my house on fire!
Peter
WHAT!?!! WHAT THE HELL WADE-
Wade
And I may or may not have no where to go!
Peter
What.do.you.want.ME.to.do
Wade
Can I please stay at your house 🙏
Peter
NO!
Wade
Come on baby boy just for a month!
Peter
You are a bother to me.
Wade
Stop flirting with me~ I already know you love me!
Peter 3rd
If that happened I would kill myself
Wade
You are so mean~ I love it.
Peter
Ugh just meet me in school..
Wade
You are a life saver!~
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
< THE NEXT DAY >
Peter was late for class, this was the third time this week. He had been to carried away chattering with Wade all night long, he was so in love even he could tell for himself. " Mr. Parker, this is the THIRD time this week. Would you care to state a reason for this behaviour?".
" My apologies Mr Roger, this won't occur again."
" That promise better be kept, take a seat."
Peter never really had to pay attention in class, he knew all of the things they were teaching. Though he still had to pretend, otherwise, they would give him a detention slip and May would blow. Class was poorly slow especially today, he kept thinking about the meet up with Wade and having his crush be in the same house as him. Speaking of Wade living in his house for a month, they didn't have a guest room and he would not allow Wade to sleep on the couch. The Lunch time bell cut off Peter's train of thoughts and everyone started storming out of the class like angry bulls. Peter dreaded eating, it reminded him of that incident, but he knew he had to forget it sooner or later. It was a bothering thought always at the back of his mind. " Hey, dude you ok?" Ned asked, Peter snapped back to reality and started talking to Ned about the new Star Wars Lego set. Lunch Break was over, Peter was extremely distracted during class that he didn't even notice how fast the day went and the dismissal bell went off. Flash was no where to be seen, and Peter was getting slightly suspicious. Well, Flash here or not, he still needed to meet up with Wade now. " Hey baby boy! You actually came, I thought you were just going to ditch me!" Speaking of the Devil, Wade was here, Peter took a second to process everything that was happening again. " I'm not that much of a jerk alright? Whatever you got your stuff, clothes and all? Don't tell me they got burned too..." Silence was everywhere, he couldn't hear anything at that point. Not the birds chirping, not the busy street of New York, not the screaming of joy when students finally escaped from hell ( aka school ). Only the thumping of his heartbeat was heard, it was so loud he swore his heart was about to burst. If you hadn't caught on yet, that means Wade has to take his clothes for 1 month straight. Peter could not imagine HIS CRUSH wearing HIS CLOTHES, " Hey baby boy! Helloooo, did you go in spirit form like Doctor Strange, you know the old wizard with grey hair that does magic wooshy woosh thingy?" " What? What are you talking about you psycho?" Was all Peter could muster out at this point.
[ TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY PETER'S DENIAL IN LOVING WADE ]————————————————— ;)——————————————
When Wade "moved in with Peter" Aunt May who had no clue Wade was coming, surprisingly welcomed him in like Wade was always living with her. Everything was normal, Wade still being as restless and crazy as he always was, things changed when nighttime came. Wade had to share the same bed as Peter and there were 2 reasons why Peter was crazily worried about that, One being WADE IS HIS FREAKIN' CRUSH OF COURSE HES FREAKING OUT. Second reason being, on how he could go on patrol tonight. " Ooh is this your diary?" Wade picks up a book that says ' Peter's Diary' Before Peter could snatch the book away from Wade, he was reading the EXACT PAGE where Peter wrote about his developing feelings for Wade as more than just a friend. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES, SERIOUSLY. WHAT.ARE.THE.CHANCES, He thought to himself angrily. Peter tried to snatch the book away from Wade (without using super strength), but of course Wade had a stronger grip on the book. Peter's face flushed red in anger combined with embarrassment " Wade! Give me back the book!!" Peter almost yelled, Wade's smirk grew larger and Peter was afraid he had already seen the page and would make fun of Peter for it, he couldn't afford to lose friends when he didn't have many at the first place." You have a crush on me? Awee baby boy that's so sweet, I'm glad our feelings are reciprocated! I should have known though, I'm was so oblivious." At this point Peter's grew even redder if possible and he looked like he was going to explode with embarrassment and confusion. Wade closed the book and placed it down on the table he found it at, he then hugged Peter and began rambling about how cute he was when he was embarrassed, Peter was confused and had more than a million questions unanswered but he knew he had to ask Wade the more obvious question. " Y-You have feelings for m-me?!" Peter managed to mutter out, his voice almost lower than a whisper. Suddenly, Wade came closer and their nose were touching, there lips were centimetres away from each other. And Wade did something Peter has always dreamt of, Wade kissed him. It wasn't heated or anything, it was a simple kiss. Peter melted into the kiss quickly, his dream was finally coming true. Wade bit Peter's bottom lip asking for entrance, which Peter gladly accepted. Wade started exploring his mouth, just then. Wade broke the kiss and left Peter confused questioning what he did wrong, Wade simply smiled and laid down on the bed while signalling for Peter to sit on the bed. Peter couldn't help but break a small smile and lie down on the bed. Everything was forgotten after that little incident, Patrol, Aunt May, and almost everything. Peter's only thought now was...

Wade<3

Hey guys! How was the first chapter, it's pretty short but deal with it this is my first time writing a one-shot book so....YEAH! If you have any ideas please comment it down I am really uncreative and can barely think of good ideas at this point, that's that, hoped you enjoyed this first chapter. It's kinda sloppy but yeah ,
Bye,