Chapter 3

⋅

⋅.˳˳.⋅ॱ˙˙ॱ⋅.˳˳.⋅ॱ˙˙ॱᐧ.˳˳.⋅

Love put on her red dress once it was dried up again. She looked in the mirror once to fix her hair that was still slightly wet from the pool. She always wanted to look pretty for Conrad, who usually showered her with beautiful words. They have definitely decreased with time but she still looked forward to them even if it was one word form his lips.

Sighing she left the room and went downstairs, Jeremiah and Steven were finally changed and out of the house after their concert in the bathroom.

Belly was still in the pool but was looking intently at Conrad who sipped his beer looking back at Belly with the same look.

"Come on, man, we're leaving. You ready?" Jeremiah questioned stopping in front of the pool.

"Can I come too?" Belly asked the boys.

"Uh, no" Steven said.

"The moms are getting everything set up for your movie night" Jeremiah explained pointing towards the house.

"See you" Conrad parted and walked towards Love putting an arm around her shoulders, Belly looked down.

"Let's go, lovebirds" Jeremiah taunted them. "Have fun with the moms!"

⋅.˳˳.⋅ॱ˙˙ॱ⋅.˳˳.⋅ॱ˙˙ॱᐧ.˳˳.⋅

Belly immediately called Taylor when she arrived at her room.

"Why am I hearing from you? You never call me on the first night?" Taylor asked.

"Um, where are you going?" Belly asked trying to delay her problems.

"To a show, what's wrong?"

"Tonight, Conrad and I were talking by the pool, just the two of us, and it...felt different" The girl told her best friend.

"Good different? See, I told you"

"I don't know, I mean Jeremiah and Steven came down and then his girlfriend" Belly enunciated the last words more to make her problem clear.

"Conrad has a girlfriend?!"

"That was my exact same reaction, anyways, then they all just left and he got all clingy with his girlfriend like he wasn't flirting with me seconds ago"

"Interesting, why didn't you go with them?"

"Like I care about a beach bonfire, and it's not like they invited me either, so..."

"They don't own the beach, go to the bonfire, Conrad will be there-"

"With his girlfriend" Belly interrupted.