𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Please keep up with comments, they motivate me loads!!)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Exams were over, and it was finally the beginning of the summer.

Charlotte stood in Lupin cottage, feeling extremely nauseous after apparating with Lyall.

"Well then, let's get your trunk upstairs, and then I want to know exactly how your year has been! I've missed you!" Hope beamed, pulling Lottie in for a fourth hug.

"I've missed you too!" Charlotte laughed, "let me take my things up and then we can chat!"

She carried her owls cage up the stairs, allowing Skittles to roam around the house. Coco was also running around the garden, allowing her legs to stretch after a very long train journey.

When Charlotte reached her room, she dumped her belongings on the floor and laid back on her bed.

What a year.

The year had been far from amazing. What was she supposed to say to Hope? "Oh yeah, my best friend died, we had a physco teaching us and now I have scars from the burns on my hands, but other than that it was brilliant!"

She sighed, glancing towards the framed picture of her and Kaycie that was on the desk next to her bed. She really did miss Kaycie, and it certainly wasn't going to be a proper summer without her.

She tugged at the sleeves of her mothers old quidditch hoodie that she was wearing, and wandered out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

"I've made a spiced cherry and strawberry pie," Hope patted down her apron, "would you like a slice? Then we can talk about your year and this summer."

"This summer?" Lottie questioned, taking a slice and putting it on a plate.

"Well-"

"Your grand mother and I have booked another holiday with the muggle travel agents! It's ministry work really...but it will be worth the money and the views!" Lyall interrupted.

"Oh," Lottie replied, "what will I be doing?"

"Well, you are sixteen, so we could leave you home alone," said Lyall.

"But that's mean," Hope shook her head at her husband. "You can't spend all summer alone! You have to have proper meals and someone to look after you over the full moon period, not only that, but we don't want you to be lonely! I've spoken to Lily Potter, and she's happy for you to stay with them!"

Lottie smirked, a whole summer with her boyfriend? That sounded good.

"Are you okay with that?"