1- Cordelia Goode

Start from the beginning

"What's all this confidence all of sudden young lady?"

I took her wrist and turned the situation. Now I'm being on top of her, my knee between her legs, and since she has a skirt I can feel how wet her panties are.

"M- Y/n?" she gasped

"What? You feel ashamed down there C-"

I started thinking a moment

"You feel ashamed like this Mistress? Or maybe even aroused?"

She blushed and the heat between her legs raised.

"I- I'm not" she looked away

"Well your body seems to say the opposite to me"

I pushed more on her center,starting moving my knee gently

She let out small quiet moans that made me grin.

(God..I love to see her this way)

"And you Mistress? How do you feel towards me..?"

"I-I.."

I slid my hand between her legs, rubbing my hand up and down on her inside thigh.

She let out a hot, whining gasp and she cupped my face in her hands,taking me closer to her. As she got near my ear, she bit my earlobe making me whimper

"Oh baby...I want you to fuck me the whole night Y/n,without any break to take a breath...I want our bodies, our skins to be attached to each other's like it is attached with glue...Can you do it for your mistress?"

My face is burning,cause of the tone of her voice being so husky.

"Yes Mistress"

She left my hear,putting her hands on top of her head. Looking at me with eyes full of lust

I stared at her half naked body for some time.

Then she made me lay down on the bed, getting on top

"But first of all...Let me ride your face darling....please fuck me with you tongue"

I pulled her roughly on my face, and as she spread her legs I started sucking her clit,holding her thighs.

She moaned, holding my head under her. My tongue and her body moved simultaneously. As much she went faster, I made my tongue make faster movements making her flinch and throwing her head backwards.

Then her grip became tighter and I moaned inside of her

"OH god Y/n..." she moaned,as I felt her walls starting to pulse.

I gave her clit a fast bite and then slid my tongue full length inside of her, making large movements, reaching her g-point

"B-baby...I-I'm going to cum.."

As she finished to talk  her juices came out and filled my mouth,going also down my cheeks.

I tasted her  and she fall down on the mattress,losing her senses.

"Hmm..You taste so good Mistress" I said removing my clothes

"But we ain't finish already"

I got on top of her, immediately sliding two fingers in her core.

She tried to breath out, but nothing came out of her throat as I started to curl my fingers inside of her, I took one of her nipples in my mouth, making circular movements around it.

She started to have spasm, holding the sheets she arched her back moaning. I pushed her back down while she was starting to also rock her hips

"Stop already...Let me please you with only my body"

She nodded fast and returned to moan my name. Her moans filled the room and I started feeling the wetness between my legs more than I was already feeling it.

"Oh god Y/n..."

I added a third finger inside of her as she jumped.

"OH..Oh Dear...R-right there...faster...hit harder....god..." She moaned, probably losing her mind, but I did as she demanded

"Liking it?" I asked trying to catch my breath back to normal

"Y-Yes fuck...fuck me more"

I moved faster, making my hips follow my finger movements so there was  more stimulation for the both of us. As her juices came out again I stopped and got my own clit on hers

"AH" I moaned as she started rocking her hips following mine.

"I- This feels amazing baby.." She said breathless while holding my shoulder.

"I...It's the first time for me D-delia.."

"Y-You so so goo- OH god"

She threw her head on the sheets, pushing her nails in my back.

She turned the situation and we fell on her floor. After a small whine from my mouth she started moving her clit on my core.

"Ah shit Delia..Mistress.."

She kept going, licking my chest.

After some time she stopped and laid near me, making our legs interviewed and our sensible parts touching. Making both of us moaning as her lips went on mine. We both asked for access and smiled in the kiss while our tongues touched. I moaned in the kiss, making her win the fight that has started inside our mouth. After 6 minutes of make out we broke the kiss, as our saliva still connected our tongues. After trying to catch our breath I pulled her in another kiss. I don't want to leave her lips anymore, I still feel them on mine even while they aren't.

I put her on top of me, holding her butt while she let me get the dominance in our mouths.

When she pulled back she managed to say

"I love you Y/n...My amazing lady"

And as she said at the beginning, our bodies remained interviewed with each other's for the whole night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------