||𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚝?||

pairings : steven grant x (platonic)reader, marc spector x (platonic) reader, khonshu x (platonic)reader, jake lockley x (platonic)reader

TW : medicine (pills), language, spidey stuff, mentions of sickness, violence, alcohol. let me know if i missed anything

~~~

since steven is a senior citizen, after yours and jakes lightsaber battle, he was tired.

and that was great, because then you could leave for your first time as londons crime fighting spider person.

steven was asleep, and you carefully got off of him from where you were laying to grab all the gear out from under your bed quietly, making your way to the bathroom to change.

looking to steven one last time before completely leaving your room, you smile at him sadly and sigh.

~~~

'i look hot'

is the first thing you thought when you had your 'suit' on.

you turn around and look yourself over in the mirror.

you nod to yourself, happy with how you look, slipping the mask over your ears and the goggles over your head.

the mask was still down under your chin, so that you could leave comfortably.

you exit the bathroom as quietly as you can, heading towards the window in your living room.

you unlock it and slide it open, climbing onto the wall and sticking to it so that you could quietly close the window.

you do so, and crawl carefully down the wall, landing on the sidewalk.

you stealthily and speedily make your way to the alley near the building, deciding to wait there and listen to the police scanner on your phone.

you crouch down behind a dumpster, turning your phone on and holding it to your ear to listen.

"we got a stolen car going down towards the national gallery, try to cut him off" there was a static noise.

'that's where steven used to work' you noticed, turning your phone off and sticking it in one of your zipper pockets.

running down the alley, you look both ways before crossing the empty street, and sprinting through alleyways.

you were confident. marc had been helping you with your self defense, and you already had prior knowledge of fighting due to the idiots that went to your school.

you found yourself in front of the museum, keeping hidden behind a brick wall, waiting for any noise.

and you heard it, a car was coming and at a high speed too. so you slip your goggles on over your eyes, mask and hood going up to cover your identity.

you shot a web out at a light pole, being relived that you cut holes in your gloves in the right place, and swinging yourself over and onto the hood of the car.

the driver stops immediately, making you almost fall over if your feet weren't stuck to the hood.

the horn beeps and you jump off the car, still in front of it to stop it from moving.

"didn't your mother teach you not to steal cars?" you yell at the man inside, and the door opens and you're ready for anything to happen.

the man didn't answer, but you saw a flash of silver in his hand, signaling to you that he had a weapon.

he lunges at you, turning the knife towards you making you dodge by flipping backwards off the car and landing in a squatting position with one arm on the ground for support.