His gaze was so empty. His words were so cruel. It pained me to see him like this. I opened my mouth to speak, but didn't have the words. I dropped my gaze from the monster in front of me and walked into the bedroom, slamming the door. I locked it and changed before sliding under the covers. 

        I hadn't even eaten and my stomach was whining, but there was nothing here anyway. I just tried to sleep so I couldn't feel it. I jumped from the bed when there was a knock at the front door. I heard the murmuring voices before there was a knock at the bedroom door I was holding an ear to. It made me stumble back and almost land on my ass. 

"Eat something," is all I heard from the other side. I would've ignored him if I wasn't starving.

There was a pizza on the counter and two cans of soda. I grabbed two slices and put them on a paper plate before going back to the bedroom. I didn't look at Nick once. I heard something being kicked or hit. I knew he was frustrated right now and things tend to go flying around the house when he's feeling that way. "Gia" he called from the other room. I didn't answer. 

I ate my slices and finished my soda before going back out into the living room to throw my stuff away, and use the one bathroom that this place had. The toilet and tiling was a nauseating shade of green.

        When I came out of the bathroom with the intention of sliding back into the bed, I ran into what felt like a wall, but was really a man. "Gia," he said again like he had twenty minutes ago when I didn't answer him. I finally looked up. "What?" I snapped. 

"You always came to me when you wanted to feel better. You always wanted release and you'd use me for it. Let me use you. I need you to do that for me tonight," he shocked me by saying. 

It's true I tend to have sex with him when I'm upset, but he's never asked that of me. Tonight had stressed him out just as I had suspected. First he tried yelling, but that didn't douse the fire. Now he thinks fucking me can. I saw the man and the monster in him right now.

"You said it was getting old and that I was nothing. Now you wanna use my body?" I asked him with a clear voice. I needed to understand this. "Gia, please," is all he said. He didn't acknowledge my words. He needed me right now. His eyes were trying to mask that, but I could see it. 

"Fine. Use me," I agreed, as devoid of emotion as I could. He hesitated for a second because of the way I'd said it.

        When he grabbed me it was by the thighs and he quickly wrapped my legs around his torso while I grabbed for his neck to steady me. I was pushed against the wall and our mouths met harshly as we began to kiss angrily. He still had the burn that was healing on his ribs, and mine on my thigh, but it was like it was a part of us now. We ignored it. 

We weren't being polite tonight. We were grabbing at each other in anger and ripping each other's close off in frustration. I devoured his mouth and when he was done with that he threw me on the bed and stuck his head between my thighs to devour me too. 

He was different tonight with his tongue. He'd scrape his teeth over me sometimes which surprised me, but oddly felt good. It's a slight pain mixed within waves of pleasure.

        He pulled my thighs apart viciously, and was relentless on my clit until I began to cry out. His fingers pushed into my entrance as his tongue continued to rub over me, and he fucked me with his fingers like he meant it. I began to quiver and quake with orgasm before releasing all over his fingers. He pulled them out and slapped my ass with the wet hand. 

        "Inginocchiata, succhiami il cazzo" (kneel, suck my cock) he ordered me. When I listened I knelt in front of his massive frame and grabbed his thick hard length in my much smaller hand.