Prologue

*INCOMING CALL FROM LUKE_IS_A_PENGUIN*

Athena moved her mouse over the accept button, clicking it.

"Hey love!" Luke smiled into the camera. Athena smiled, clicking the camera button.

"Hey babe," Athena replied.

"How are you doing?" Luke asked.

"I'm doing well, how about you?"

"Great!"

"That's go-" Athena started but was rudely interrupted by her stepdad, Ashton, calling her name.

"I'll be right back," Athena said, rushing out of her room. "Yes Ash?"

"Your mother and I will be leaving now, so dinner's on the stove when you get hungry," Ashton spoke. Athena nodded her head, not really paying attention. She was getting lost in those hazel eye, because damn they were beautiful. Her stepdad was hella fine, as everyone, including Athena, would say.

"Okay, see you tomorrow!" Athena smiled, climbing back up the stairs. Athena slightly pushed open her door, revealing her room.

Her room was quite nice. It was painted lilac, smelled like cinnamon rolls and candy, and had pictures of her and her friends, family, and Luke spread across the walls.

"Sorry about that. Ashton was just telling me that they were leaving," Athena said, plopping onto her bed.

"It's fine," Luke said, flashing Athena his million dollar smile.

"Do you want to come over?" Athena asked, smirking.

Luke smirked. "Totally."

And so it begins....

🍥

So that's the prologue! Hope you enjoy this story! Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and comment!

Love, Jailey