𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛⋇⋆✦⋆⋇♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛⋇⋆✦⋆⋇♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

I wander if you ever just stop and think
"Gah!! I miss him"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛⋇⋆✦⋆⋇♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

JUNGKOOK's pov

"It's tiring. Still, I did well in my exams." Hoseok cooed as we made our way out. Pulling the bag over my shoulder I went downstairs with Hoseok.

"I remember, you said you will meet with Eunwoo." At my words Hoseok made an O shape with his mouth, looking at me with wide eyes. I shake my head as it's normal for him to get surprised.

"I'll go and give him the book I borrowed, bye Junngkook. Let's meet after a month." Hoseok energetically tapped my shoulder with a big grin as he ran in the opposite direction.

I come out of our faculty as people are walking around while talking, going here and there. The cold breeze made contact with my skin giving my neck a slight shiver. My ears perked, and I looked around hearing a familiar voice.

"Y/N!"

Whispering to myself I stood still in my place, looking at her bowing figure to Professor Lim.

"Sorry, Professor Lim. I'm being careless I wanted to meet my friend Jeon." I rolled my eyes and looked down shaking my head.

She still uses my nickname!

"Oh!! Your boyfriend?" He talked coldly, thrusting his hand back into his pockets. No wonder, everyone knows him as the cold professor out here.

"Yeah!" She nervously laughed, scratching her temple with her Index finger.

"Miss. Min, Can you come with me to my office? I have something important to say." He gives her a small smile. I can see confusion written on her face.
Seriously, it's easy to read her emotions just like books.

"Well, I'll come after talking with_"

"I also need you to help me with packing my stuff in the cabin, Miss. Min. You can meet your boyfriend after."

Why is he so pursuing about this? I don't know what I was thinking when I made my way to them. You see, Professor Lim, that young lady doesn't like cleaning.

"Oh!! Jeon." Her surprised voice didn't go unnoticed by me as I stood in between them holding her hand in mine.

"Good evening, Professor Lim." Slightly bowing I see his smile fade. "If you don't mind, can I steal my girlfriend?" Looking at us for a moment he turned to his side.