||𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜||

pairings : steven grant x (platonic)reader, marc spector x (platonic) reader, khonshu x (platonic)reader, jake lockley x (platonic)reader

TW : medicine (pills), language, child abandonment, violence, you beating jakes ass in a lightsaber battle. let me know if i missed anything

~~~

it was a quiet morning, both you, marc, steven, and jake had been tired.

they were all excited for you coming out the night before.

they did have a vibe that you weren't completely straight though, but they needed to hear it from you instead of assume.

and now you were awake. by yourself. still laying on top of steven.

he helped you sleep by ranting about more egyptian history, since he knows that if you don't get a plushie out of it you're going right to sleep.

you laid there for a second before deciding to reach over and grab your phone, now scrolling through your tiktok while the volume is on the lowest setting.

because steven is an old man, he will wake up if he hears you on your phone.

you mindlessly scroll, not finding a single thing interesting until you hear a quiet groan from beneath you.

he shifts while you continue scrolling. "..what are you?-" steven asks tiredly.

"i can't talk right now i'm doing hot girl shit" you say quietly.

"language"

"sorry" you respond in a hushed voice.

he rubs your back in a circular motion. "it's alright" he sighs.

"what time is it?" steven asks you, and you look to the top of your phone.

"almost 9" you respond, dreading his next words.

"you're a half hour late" steven starts, and you groan. "go on, go take your medicine, you can come right back when you're done" he nudges your shoulder.

you hesitate in putting your phone back down on your night stand, but do you anyways and peel yourself off of steven to leave the room.

"you better not take those dry!" steven calls out after you and you roll your eyes.

"i won't!" you call back.

as soon as you make it to your kitchen you freeze.

'that's the man from the dream i had..'

the man with the creepy cane was standing in front of your fridge, staring at you.

but as soon as you blinked, he was gone.

"jesus.." you mutter, slowly looking around the room, and making your way to where your pills were kept.

you took one of your juices out of the fridge, swallowing your pills with that, then turning around to see the man again, this time walking towards you.

you freak out and can't help but let out a quiet yelp, before shooting webs right through him, then blinking again as he disappears.

"y/n, you okay?!" steven calls out from your room, and you can hear him coming out towards you.

"yeah, i just saw a bug" you say as calm as you can, ignoring the look he gave you.

"if you say so" he says skeptically, taking a breath.

"i don't have work today so i think i'm going to head out in a little bit" you tell steven, trying to forget about the ghost man you just saw.

you take out the pop tart you had from yesterday. "where are you going?" steven asks you as you hop up on the counter.