➜﹒𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐀 - 2 ʬʬ﹒

DEATH, CRIME, AND ZODIAC SIGN BY Flame_of_Frost

REVIEWER: ilovvebts

⬙﹒TITLE:

Starting with the title, at first, it seemed a little weird and I found myself asking, what's the connection?

It was both confusing and interesting. It attracted me and also made me lose interest all at once. It puts you into a dilemma whether to dive in or not.

When I saw the blurb and dived in that's when I realized the title perfectly suits the story and represents it.

Simple but good.

⬙﹒COVER:

Now the cover is pretty and eye-catching. I honestly love everything about it.

It looks mysterious and intriguing, even though it doesn't look crime-related anyway at first glance it catches your attention. It has a mysterious vibe and the text design on the cover is perfect.

⬙﹒BLURB:

The blurb was nice. When I read it, it automatically developed a scenario in my mind and had me hooked.

The blurb wasn't disorganized at all and it was presented beautifully with the correct choice of words that made it interesting.

Good job.

⬙﹒GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY:

There weren't any grammatical mistakes for me to write anything here.

⬙﹒PLOT:-

I loved how the scene first started smoothly and straight to the interesting part. The first chapter itself had me hooked and the mystery started instantly. I liked that.

I think it keeps opening one mystery after another in every chapter that I'm interested in reading it as a reader too now. It's still ongoing and you can do so much more, so please don't lose this track.

⬙﹒CHARACTER AND THEIR DEVELOPMENT:

From the first chapter to the next chapter and so on, I LOVED how everyone has the perfect amount of space. I loved how well planned and executed it looks.

Every character, their actions, and emotions you wrote it all perfectly. I loved how you perfectly understood the characters' requirements in every scenario and executed it according to that. Great going.

Jacqueline is making me stay hooked I must say.

⬙﹒PACE OF THE STORY:

The way the story started was intriguing and the way you proceeded it was equally wonderful.

Although you've written a few chapters and there's so much more to come, I still like the pace you are working on. It's not too rushed or slowed down, just the right way it should be. I'll say do not lose this pace, you're going well.

⬙﹒WRITING STYLE:

I loved how you researched the topic and it looks like you took time planning it out. Every detail you wrote, the detailed emotions and scenarios.

The way you write creates a mental image in my mind, and that's a nice way to write. I loved your wording and how well you decorated it according to the story that made it look good.

⬙﹒ENDING:

it's still ongoing so no comments.

⬙﹒PERSONAL ENJOYMENT:
As a reader, I honestly crave to read stories like this. As a fan of the thriller and mystery genre, this was well written.

I liked the way you have sufficient knowledge about the topic and the scenarios you are writing. That made it looks real, almost like watching a series. I loved how it made me have these scenarios in my mind.

⬙﹒DETAILED REVIEW:

I feel like I already covered everything in this aspect although normally I would still have what to say here.

You were good at detailing your characters as well as knowing when and how to use your characters. Even the minor characters had something meaningful and important, which I liked.

The chapters could be a bit lengthy because I prefer lengthy chapters but this is okay. Overall, you are doing great, and remember to plan your chapters and keep them organized like this.

I'm sure your book will do great.