Տᗩᐯᗴ ᗰᗴ!

Start from the beginning

As I take a deep breath and turn in another direction, I find myself strolling down a different path, leading me into a charming alleyway adorned with vibrant flowers. The scent of blooming blossoms wafts through the air, and the soft, warm glow of streetlights casts a cozy atmosphere. It's impossible not to be captivated by the beauty of this place. The world outside the palace walls feels like a breath of fresh air, a welcome escape from the pressures and expectations that often come with royalty.

I continue to wander through the winding streets, lost in my own thoughts. The town is still bustling with life, even at this late hour. People are going about their business, and the energy of the place is infectious. I find myself drawn to the various shops and stalls, each offering a glimpse into the lives and traditions of the people who call this town their home.

As I explore, I encounter friendly faces and exchange greetings with the locals. Their warm smiles and genuine kindness make me feel like just another person in the crowd, rather than a princess burdened by her responsibilities.

The evening sky is painted with shades of purple and gold, and I stop by a little cafe with outdoor seating. I order a cup of tea and sit at a table, savoring the taste and the serene ambiance. It's moments like these that remind me of the simple joys that life outside the palace can offer.

Eventually, I decide to make my way to a nearby park. The moon is high in the sky, casting a gentle light on the serene surroundings. I take a seat on a bench and look up at the stars, their beauty stretching far beyond the confines of my royal world.

As the night unfolds, I can't help but feel a sense of peace and contentment that I rarely experience within the palace walls. It's a different life, a life I'm slowly discovering and falling in love with.

(Few hours later)

In the past few hours, I spent my time so well that I didn't even notice when night began to fall

In the past few hours, I spent my time so well that I didn't even notice when night began to fall. I recall running on the streets and walking through the market; it was quite enjoyable. Now, it's pitch black outside, and I want to return to the palace. Thankfully, the king, queen, and prince are all out for the day, making preparations for Prince Frank-lee's engagement.

As I navigate a dark alley on my way back to the palace, I suddenly collide with someone unintentionally. He bows to me and continues walking, but I sense that he's following me. I turn to see the same guy who bumped into me earlier, and I start to feel suspicious.

Y/n: - Do you need something?

The guy responds, clearly inebriated, "Yeah~"

His tone raises my concerns, and I prepare to run, but he grabs my hand.

Y/n: - "ENOUGH!" I shout. "LEAVE MY HAND."

We both hear approaching footsteps, and the man quickly runs away. I take a deep sigh of relief before running back to the palace.