18. ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ

   "Muy bien my loves, behave

   "Muy bien my loves, behave." Sero looked at you a glint in his eye as you and Mina walked out to your brother's car waving.

   It's been a week and a half since the dark has come to light. They allowed you to continue your outings with your brother as long as Mina came along to keep an eye on you.

   With Denki being a coding major and a legal hacker you didn't even have privacy on your phone if you were to even try to tell. They keep you on a tight leash, it was so suffocating.

   Mina held your hand tightly as y'all walked through the stores Deku didn't complain... he didn't see a reason to, it was like he was the one interfering while you were on a date.

   He truly didn't have a problem with it because he had some news of his own. He brought you and Mina to a nice breakfast diner, paid for your food and everything.

   He looks at you from across the table gleaming. "So (y/n) I have some big news." You smiled at his little antics, the same as when you were younger. "Wassup Zu?"

   He ran his fingers through his loose curls. "Well it's kinda good news and bad news." He seen your eyes widen and rushed to reassure you. Mina grabbed your hand from under the table.

   "Ahh no it's nothing too serious. But I have a partner!" You gasp. "Oh Zu that's cool that doesn't seem like bad news. Who is it?" He rubs the back of his neck.

   "You remember Shoto? From that party a while ago?" You nod. "Yea...I'm dating him now." You cheese, congratulating him. "Yea but the bad news is that...I'm gonna have to stop doing these sibling dates."

   You're smile faded quickly catching your brother's attention. "Only for a while! I just wanted to spend some time with Shoto and get to know him as a lover." You gulp down your fear as Mina squeezes your hand tight.

   "Ooh no no I completely understand. We always have our phones and ya know the same parents." He smiles as you laugh nervously. "Yea we do have that—" His phone began to ring.

   "Ohh That's Shoto now. I'll be right back." Smiling softly You usher him off. "No no it's fine take your time." You watch him walk outside of the diner feeling a breath on your ear.

   "Now we'll really have you all to ourselves. And don't try anymore sly stunts because I won't hesitate. We wouldn't want something bad to happen would we?" You shook your head.

You didn't want to find out want Kiri or Sero would do and now you can't even be able to talk with your brother much without being spied on. Mina elbows you. "Put a smile on your face, your brother's coming back in."

As she said he came up right to the table a huge smile on his face. "I need to get ready, he called and wants to go on a date tonight. I need to take y'all home." You stood up collecting your stuff as he continued to ramble on about his new lover.

"Alright (y/n) and thank you for being so understanding." You smile at him, tears hugging the corners of your eyes. "No problem I'm just.. so happy for you."

You hug him tightly planting a kiss on his cheek as Mina called for you to hurry. "Really congratulations. Please visit wherever you can." You hop out the car. He honked driving off as you entered your hellscape.

Mina twirled around the living room as the guys looked at you. "(Y/n)'s finally ours now, no interruptions." You trudged to your room. You didn't have the energy to watch them celebrate your demise.

You close the door behind you sticking your head under a pillow to flush out the noise. Hot tears stream down your face as you thought about your predicament.

'How the fuck did I get myself into this mess?'

ꜰɪɴ