Unexpected Visitor

3rd P.O.V

It's been almost two months every since you arrived at St. Freya Academy despite being the only boy around at an all girls school is pretty awkward especially being the main center of all attention.

Right now you're currently at the academy armory with Bronya currently working on a few weaponry.

Bronya: The Bronya need the wrench, please.

Y/N: Sure...

As you handed her the wrench as she continue to modified the project bunny for a few minutes before finally back away.

Bronya: Subject Y/N, can please...

Y/N: Sure thing.

Then you pulled the liver as the power begin to charge towards the project bunny as it activated and fully well functioning.

Then it actived it's new upgraded weaponry before looking at you then to Bronya before deactivating it's weapons before transforming into a bike

Y/N: If that thing attacks me, I don't, even Aias is not going to be able to stop that.

Bronya: The Bronya, Disagreed with your assessment.

Y/N: Eh? What do you mean?

Bronya: The Bronya have analyze, Rho Aias, is quite impenetrable. During a few mission with Subject Y/N, it's able to withstand blows and attack from Chairot and Emperor class. Honkai beasts. Maybe even a Herrscher.

Y/N: You, think so?

You asked at your smaller teammate who responded with a nod as you just slime give Bronya a headpats.

Y/N: We should head back to the dorm, I'm already starving.

Bronya: The Bronya agreed.

Timeskips: Squad V Dorm.

You and Bronya arrived at the dorm and see both Kiana and Fu Hua currently playing video game while Mei is currently on the kitchen and finally Lucia currently on the couch sitting while watching both Kiana and Fu Hua.

Lucia: Hey, senpai!

Y/N: Hey, have any of you seen Himeko?

Fu Hua: The Major is currently with, principal Theresa right now.

Y/N: I see.... Thanks, Fu Hua.

You said the blue-haired female until Kiana notice that you're entire clothes in completely dirty.

Kiana: What happened to you?

Y/N: Eh? What do you mean?

Then the Kaslana pointed her finger at your clothes as you noticed it.

Y/N: Yabe! I-I forgot!

Then you quickly runs to the shower as Kiana snicker at you while Fu Hua just silent giggles.