eight

29.09.2012
twenty nine. september. two thousand twelve

tyler and riya's house.

"WE'RE GOING to be late doorknob!" riya shouted as she waited for tyler to finish packing.

"it isn't my fault that you can cheat and pack things faster with your powers!" he spat back.

after the raven academy had turned 18, everyone had moved out with the blessing of their father.

it was their birthday in a few days, so everyone was coming back to spend time with the family.

riya and tyler lived in the same city so all they needed to do was bring gifts.

"i'm done. let's go." tyler huffed.

his british accent sounding prominent.

-x-

1.10.12
first. october. two thousand twelve

everyone had come home and were opening the presents they had gotten.

goldie lived in france and worked as an assistant for a designer in dior.

syd and harry were studying in la, syd was getting her business degree and harry was getting his fine arts degree.

marcus worked for a music producer in london.

marcus always had his heard set on london.

he had to go back.

cole wrote for the papers under the crime section in the same city as the  academy and riya and tyler

riya and tyler lived in an apartment which was about thirty minutes away from the raven academy.

tyler was interning in the precinct for the forensic department.

riya was working on her law degree.

"riya i got you an article." cole smirked and handed her the article.

"how to win at hand cricket. learn in five minutes." riya read and everyone laughed.

"very funny you are cole." riya said and her british accent had sarcasm laced all over it.

"real cricket! let's play!" marcus screamed.

"hell yeah!" riya screamed and sped inside the sports room to get the stumps, ball and the bats.

"let's make teams!" goldie said.

"me and ri are in the same team obviously." tyler said as he put his arm around his sister.

"i want syd!" marcus said.

"good luck, syd sucks." riya laughed and syd gave her a finger.

"dad's in our team!" tyler said.

"not fair!" syd screamed.

"yuh huh!" 

"nuh huh!"

"fine." marcus gave up, "cole in here."

"harry come on mate!"

"goldie's here."

"see you in five losers!" riya said and her team went the opposite direction.

-x-

"who has a coin!?" syd asked.

"head or tails?" cole asks dad.

"heads." alastor answers and cole flips the coin.

"head." cole scoffs.

"we ball!" tyler said.